GOLDEN KEYS II

Minho and Hyunjin now standing in a room, resting their hands on their hips as he looked at the girl infront of him.

“Does she sure that we came for this girl?” Hyunjin pointed at that girl.

She was sleeping, in a cradle. She was sleeping peacefully with her tiny arms and legs wrapped in her baby blue blanket.

“We have to, because it’s a way to get Seungyol and Jinyoung.” Minho said.

“Okay, but first let’s fix this. Who is gonna babysit her when we reach back?” Hyunjin demanded.

“There is lots of people inside that fucking house, Jinnie. Felix and Changbin are good with babies. Chan and Seungmin are going to have one and our parents, they are telling us a decade before to have kids so they can get grandchildren. Only you, me and Jeongin are sucks in this. Now stop dilly dallying and come pick the baby up.” Minho said frustrated.

“Let me tell you this.” Hyunjin said.

“What now?” Minho rolled his eyes.

“I don’t know how to lift a baby.” Hyunjin said.

“Is there a certain way to lift a baby?” Minho was also new to this.

“You know what, I am better than you. At least I know there is a way there.” Hyunjin was about to pick her up.

The baby squirmed a little before a whimper came from her lips. He tensed when the baby is about to cry.

Minho immediately picked up her from him and engulfed in his arms, bring her more towards his chest. The baby became immediately calm. Both the adults were surprised. Minho also didn’t know why he did that, something he never would do.

“She likes you.” Hyunjin winked.

“I want to have one with my Hannie.” He pouted.

“Let’s get back first.” Hyunjin said.

The drive was only forty-five minutes to their house. The house was in Seoul.
When thye reached the mansion, the other five was already there, waiting for them.

“You guys didn’t sleep?” Hyunjin asked as he got inside.

They all stood up from the couch.
“Look at the time Hyunjin, it’s already dawn.” Felix said.

They all gathered around Minho who carried the child.

“Oh my god, she is so young. It’s cruel.” Changbin pouted.

“She is so cute.” Seungmin said and Chan nodded.

“Aunties and Uncles don’t know anything. If they came to know then, I don’t know what will happen.” Jeongin said.

“Hyung, I have something in my mind.” Hyunjin said as he drove.
Minho cooed at the baby’s squish cheeks, “She looks like Hannie.”

“That’s what I am talking. How come Jisung know the exact address of this house?”
Minho frowned.

Changbin turned to him.“I think we have got wrong somewhere.” He said.

Suddenly the lights were on and they looked at the elders who were standing up the stairs.

“Think we are dead to something like this?” Minhyuck asked.

“Minho, what’s this?” Jaebeom pointed at the baby.

“Dad it’s not it looks like.” Chan said.

“Then what is that? A flowerpot?” Nayeon asked.

“Guys, the baby is too young. Have you lost your mind?” Jeongyeon asked.