DEMOLISHMENT IX

It being the second day of Soohyuck was the one who left to the company while Jinyoung stayed at the mansion to treat Seungyol.

Lousie was the one who helped Soohyuck. She despised her daughter for being so immature and rebel.

After all, it’s not her fault, Lousie herself was the one raised her like that with her husband. So she completely ignored Hela being not returned home for the past night and draw her attention to depressed Sujin and her son.

Lousie came back to the Bae mansion from out, flinched at the sudden opening of Jinyoung’s bedroom door. But what made her even more surprised was, it was Sujin who opened it.

Her gown was in a disarray, bruised lips and several purple shade on her neck was really visible. Her finger tips curled onto the scarf to hide them.

When their eyes met Lousie saw the warm tears which are about to spill out from the other’s eyes. She lifts her chin and looked at the dark red mark on her cheek.

“Did he slapped you?” she asked with a growl.

Sujin lowered her head as a small sob left her lips. Lousie groaned and suppress her anger. She was about to march into the room, but Sujin was fast enough to stop her.

“No Lousie, don’t act rush.” She said.

“Then? Do I have to tolerate seeing you in this torture?” she asked.

Sujin wiped her tears, “Seungyol, he is awake now.”

Lousie turned to her. A faint smile flashed on Sujin’s face when she said that.

“He is more like back to his sense now. I am happy that Jinyoung finally keep his words even I have to suffer a bit.” She sighed, “It’s okay.”

“But…”

“I don’t know how to face Soohyuck now.” She whimpered as she looked at the other, “Tell him don’t cry at the graveyard of a sinner like me. I love him so much and Seungyol too.”

“What are you saying honey? Don’t cry like that.” She hugged her friend to comfort, “Go and have some rest. Be inside your room, I will tell Soohyuck that you are not feeling well when he returns.”

“No… I don’t want to see him… I can’t… I can’t.” Sujin shook her head violently as she sobbed making Lousie to be so confused, don’t know what to do.

“Okay, okay relax. Relax honey. Take good rest now, I will take care of you. He won’t touch you again, okay? I got you darling.” She consoled her making Sujin to be calm at the moment, “Now go to your room.”

Sujin nodded weakly before walking away. Lousie gazed at her, feeling pity and sad at the same time on her friend’s misery. Her face immediately replaced with anger before entering to Jinyoung’s room and saw the man was taking a puff on his thin ciggarete.

She gritted her teeth and cleared her voice which caught his attention from the deep pleasured feeling.

“Oh, Lousie dear… you returned so fast…” he said with a low chuckle.

“What’s going on with you and her?” she asked straightly.

“Something interesting. What? You got jealous?” a teasing voice lingering in his words.

She scoffed, “I never felt something like that with even my husband, then how could I felt with you? Now answer me, why are you using her?”

He put the ciggatere on the ashtray after taking a shot puff, “She is a beautiful peach. I always felt jealous to Soohyuck, my own friend. So I will make up whenever I get a chance.”