DEMOLISHMENT II

Minho heard the cute giggles of little Gahyeon from down, he walked to the balcony. The little one was playing with Felix and Changbin.

She seems so happy and got along with them, especially Felix, he seems funny to her. But no matter who ever is there, if she saw Jisung, then she didn’t want anyone except him.

He remembered the night he went with Jisung at the wedding party. It was so happy. When Hyunjin said to Jisung about he and Hela were dating, he was speechless. But disappointed at the younger who just didn’t say anything other than congratulating him.

Minho dragged Hyunjin by collar and went to a corner, leaving Jisung alone. When they reached the corner, he pushed him against the wall.

“What was that Hwang!” he said in annoyance. He called him only when he got annoyed at him.

Hyunjin chuckled as he pushed back his long hair strands backward,” So I was indeed right. You have a thing towards my cousin-in-law.”

“Like my ass! I just want her to be my friend.” He said.

“Only friends, then why you seem so irritated if she came to know about your love life.” Hyunjin teased.

“No. there is no need, for her to know that.” He mumbled the last part.

Hyunjin tied his hands, “Anyway, Chan hyung told me they will be there and want to meet us.”

Minho rolled his eyes as they walked to the others. Both of them saw the two couple pairs were occupied a table and love each other so much.

This made the other two scoffed. Felix who saw this chuckled, “You two, get your single ass side from us. This is a couple show.”

Minho scoffed at him who gave a peck on Changbin’s cheek. He sat near Seungmin who gave him a drink and Hyunjin beside Chan with his drink too.

Seungmin ruffled his hair, “Don’t worry. My oppa and Jinnie are way too handsome to handle one person. So enjoy your life until you find the right one. Or just leave it like that.”

“Like, I will die if I couldn’t find one.” Minho snorted.

“Yeah you do.” Hyunjin said.

Minho wanted to kill him but, just glared at him, killing with his eyes. He was not in a mood to hear their talking.

“So now, it’s all began to lag.” Changbin said.

“Yes. Uncle Tae did as he said. We just need to act fast now to divert the topic.” Chan said.

“You mean, to directly to Seungyol, right?” Hyunjin asked.

“Hmm. We need to act with that girl fast.” Chan said to Minho.

He just sat there, pocking his inner cheeks, then turned to Felix who was stealing pecks from Changbin’s cheeks.

His cheeks were somewhat chubby and soft. Felix always say that, he loves to kiss him and paste his lips there forever.

A second later his eyes flashed the smile on Jisung’s face when he fell on the ground from the pipe that night. it was the first time he saw the younger smiling, no, laughing.

Jisung has squishy cheeks, looks so soft and red. He unconsciously licked his lips. Changbin raised an eyebrow at him for Minho to snapp out.

He got up as Hyunjin too and went back to Jisung and Jeongin. Both of them were having food. Hyunjin sat near Jeongin and had his food.