DEMOLISHMENT V

Jimin stormed inside to the cabin and spotted Seokjin who was working on his computer. He made his way towards his friend like he was about to kill him.

“Hmm? What did our little Chimmy need now?” Seokjin asked without looking at him.

Jimin huffed and puffed his cheeks to him, “Yuuichi Kurosawa called from Webtoons.”

“Oh… wait! WHAT!” Seokjin stood up from his chair.

“YUUICHI KUROSAWA CALLED FROM WEBTOONS!” Jimin yelled.

A moment of silence between them as the stared before a...

“AHHHHHHH!”

They both screamed before sitting on the chairs. Seokjin was so much surprised at the news. Mr. Kurosawa is the CEO of the famous animation company in Japan called Webtoons.

“Why?” Seokjin turned to Jimin.

“I don’t know. He said that he like to collab with us for an animation series. Since our editors are good at VFx.” Jimin said.

“Really? But we didn’t have any animators with us.” Seokjin said.

“Why did you two yelling like you caught on fire?” Minhyuck came into the cabin.

Jimin and Seokjin looked at each other before both of them smirked at him at the clueless Minhyuck.

“What?”

Yonyue was exiting the hospital, since she had to be consider more about her health now after that incident.

She saw a platinum colored car was passing through the road. But what caught her eyes was, Seokjin.

Kim Seokjin was Kim Namjoon’s cousin. The strength of the company was too much that the little dirty tricks of Baes cannot destroy them which they tried then.

Jinyoung concluded that he Hybe have strong foreign money and power from outside the country. When she spotted Minhyuck who was unknown to her within the car with Jimin, made her suspicious.

The three elders reached the mansion. Jaebeom had went with Namjoon. Jeongyeon who saw them welcomed in.

“Hello. It’s been a long time.” she said.

“Hai noona. Sorry we have an emergency. Where is Minho’s Hannie?” Jimin asked straight.

“W-What? Did anything happen?” she was nervous.

“No. nothing. Just to ask something. That’s all.” Seokjin said.

“She is in the upstairs.”

Jeongyeon pointed at the stairs to the two patient less human beings infront of her.
She and Minhyuck saw how restless they were. She turned to him.

“Don’t ask me. They threatened me to bring them here anyway.” He said.

Jimin was about rush into the room, but Seokjin grabbed his back collar and pulled him back. He motioned him to be calm before calmly knocked onto the already half opened door.

Jisung dragged his eyes from the portrait that he is currently working. He saw Gahyeon was playing with his green paint which poured on her chubby cheeks.

“God, baby. If people see you now, they will misunderstand as Fiona’s daughter.” he placed her on his laps and wiped.

That’s when he saw two men standing at his door. He stood up, picking his baby.

Both of them smiled at the younger, “Hello.”

“Hai.” Jisung bowed at them.

“I don’t know how to introduce ourself to you. Minho told us he himself will bring you to us after finishing everything.” Seokjin said. “I am Kim Seokjin. Namjoon hyung’s cousin.”