DEMOLISHMENT X

Lousie slowly opened her heavy eyelids. She felt pain on the side of her head. She realized that she was being tied up by a chain, both her hands back, knelt on the cold floor, rubbing her knees on the rough surface.

Tensed, she looked around to saw a figure, sitting on the swirl chair, leaned, resting his head on the chair. She couldn't recognize the person.

With still closing eyes, a slight smirk appeared on his face, "You are awake."

He opened his eyes and looked at her with devilish smirk. With a low chuckle on her confused-tensed face, his eyes gave a death glare.

"W-Who are you? What do you want? Why you bring me here and... where is my d-daughter?" she asked with teary eyes.

"Your daughter? you mean this thing?" he pointed at the figure who was hanged by a rope on the corner of the room.

It was Hela.

Louse widened her eyes, "HELA.... Honey wake up!"

Hela's face was bruised, her side face and lip bruised. Her eyes are trying to open up, but couldn't. small whimpers or breaths were coming from her.

"She is in a sudation, don't worry. Will be wake up soon." The figure said.

"W-Who are you?" she sobbed in begging.

The figure stood up and took steps towards her. His face hit the small light and revealed his handsomeness.

"It's been a while, Lousie Yoon." He smirked.

"You..." her voice was filled with doubts.

She saw him at the court and police headquarters, once or twice. But just a glance, couldn't recognize the person.

"I know you don't remember me, but you know my father." He gave her his cherishing smirk which only visible to his enimies, "He was a police officer. Seo Yeonho."

Lousie widen her eyes in both shock and horror. Never did she expected to meet that boy who had been thought dead at the car crash, again her life.

"Changbin..."

His stare changed into a deadly one. He growled a little before kicking on her face which made her to fell on the floor.

"Yes bitch. It's me, Seo Changbin." He growled again.

"Changbinnie, what are you doing? Don't you know you should not kick a woman?"

Lousie on the floor, hitched her breath when she recognized the owner of the voice. Minho buried both his hands inside the pocket.

"And, that too, a well-known Attorney inside the whole country once." He smirked.

"Lee Minho..." she whimpered.

Chan, Hyunjin and Jeongin also came there. All of them have that bright smile on their handsome and beautiful smile. But no one can predict what laying inside their heart.

Because, their eyes were thirsting for revenge and lusting for blood of their enemies. Lousie gulped in fear.

"Y-You are... Leeknow..."

Minho gave her a low chuckle, "Bitch didn't forget us."

"P-Please spare us. We were forced to do that. We...."

"Shh." Minho motioned her to keep quiet.

"You were forced? Really bitch?"
Chan lowly laughed at her.

Hyunjin pushed Jeongin a little towards her, "Look at this boy. Do you know who he is?"

She looked at Jeongin before turning back to Hyunjin. She didn't recognize the person infront of her, who was glaring at her.