CRIMSON FLOWERS VI

The next day, Hela was busy with some assignments. Usually, Yonyue was the one who always accompany Seungyol to his business trips. But lately, Hela was also needed to accompany him.

“What are you thinking about?” Seungyol asked to a Hela who was spacing out.

“Nothing, oppa. Just some random thoughts came by.” She said.

“Is it Minho?” he asked her.
He saw the blush crept on her cheeks which made him nod with a smile.

“I knew that.” He said.

Sehun was driving the car and Yonyue at the passenger seat. Both of them have neutral faces.

“So, are you planning to…”

“No. not yet. Let us date a bit. Then we can decide it, whether to keep going or not.” She said immediately.

“Hmm. That’s a good decision.” Seungyol said.

After a moment of silence, he looked at her. Hela was really beautiful. Even though Seungyol didn’t love her, he always thought as a family member and a good friend.

“Don’t tell this to mom yet. I know she can’t accept this. Mom always saw you as her daughter-in-law, not Jisung.” He said.

Hela felt bad, but not about Jisung, but to Seungyol. She knew, he loves Jisung so much.

“Good. Because, no one will love Jisung except me. I don’t want anyone to love her. She is mine. Only mine.” He said.

Hela who head, slightly frowned. She thought it was just a joke. But when she saw his tight grip on the seat and the knuckles turning into white, along with how sharp his gaze while looking ahead, made her slightly gulp.

“Yonyue.” He called her.

“Yes Mr. Bae.”

“Call Mark when we got there.” He said.

Jisung heard some whispers from inside the room, like someone calling him. He looked around and saw Minho peeked from his bathroom, waving at him with a smile.

“Are you going to make this as a routine, Mr. Lee?” Jisung asked as he sat up from the bed.

Minho chuckled and made his way to the younger, “So for your question, I am really thinking about something like that. It will be nice and adventurous to get inside here and have an encounter with you.”

“It will be even more nicer and adventurous when you get caught by mom and having an encounter with the guards after that.” Jisung said.

“I don’t think mom won’t do that. Does she?” he tapped his finger on the chin.

When Minho didn’t get any respond, he saw Jisung remained silent. Now he remembered, Sujin slapped him, because of his nonsense.

“So what were you doing? Sleeping?” he tried to change the subject.

“Nope, just reading.” He said.
“What is it?” Minho asked and Jisung handed him the book.

It was a Chinese BL novel. Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation. Minho smirked when he saw this making the other one frowned.

“What is it?” he asked.

“Nothing. Just guessing, a soft thing like you can afford a hardcore like this.” Minho said.

“What you mean Mr. Lee?” he asked back.

“First of all, don’t call me Mr. Lee. It feels like a gap between us and also I am not that old.” He said.