FORTUITOUS BRIGHT LIGHT XVII

Minho walked to saw Hyunjin on the chair, working. He went behind him and hugged him by shoulder. Hyunjin slightly jumped at the sudden touch.

“Hyung! You scared me. Jesus.” Hyunjin said.

“I am sorry.” Minho said.

Hyunjin chuckled, “Leave it hyung. An elder brother will slap if the younger did extremely dangerous thing. And you were right then.”

Minho looked at him. Hyunjin sighed.

“I don’t know how to react when I am with Jisung. He reflects me a lot sometimes.” Hyunjin looked at Minho in his eyes, “Being lost someone who really important to us, will make us regret for no reason.”

Minho hugged him and Hyunjin gave him back. They stood there for a while before Minho stroked his cheek where he slapped the other day.

“Don’t think about that again. Go and do your work. I am sire Bae Soohyuck will be monitoring us.” He chuckled.

Minho nodded and left.
He was fully being distracted by the things have been happening for the past few days.
Why did he locked up Jisung? Did he loved her? Did he wanted Jisung to be his?

When he saw Jisung first, he just thought he was wicked, but when he realised he was not, he just wanted to tease him before leaving him aside.

Seeing Jisung was Seungyol’s possession, he wanted to use Jisung as his secret weapon against Seungyol. But…
Later he began to love that secret weapon.

He did realised his feelings. Every time Jisung cries, his heart ached at the sight and never want him to cry again.

He wanted to make Jisung his and do every couple things with him. But he was scared of rejection.

Which playboy consider about a rejection, took that seriously about his hook ups? So Jisung, was not a hook up for him. That made him angry, when Jisung said to him like that.

“Hey baby.” Hela came in as she walked sexily.

Minho rolled his eyes and put a fake smile, turning to her.

“What is it…?” he didn’t get any of his usual pet name which he got to call her.

His voice stucked at his throat on its own. Maybe Jisung was the only one who deserved to be called like that by him.

Hela frowned when she saw the usual cheerfulness in Minho was not present today. She cupped his cheeks.

“What happened honey? Everything going well?” she asked.

Minho avoided the eye contact, just slowly removing her hands from his face, “I am fine.” He lied.

“No. you are not. Does something happened?” she asked again.

He was at the verge of annoyance, “No. just stressed up. I want some time alone.”

“Then, can we go for a date?” she asked making him look at her in disbelief.

“What?” he asked.

“Yes. Since oppa was not here, you have been doing so many works so, let’s go on a date and mom told me she want to meet you too.” She giggled.

“I am sorry, but Hyunjin is here alone. I have to help him.” He said.

Hela rolled her eyes, “Oh come on, there were so many other people are here to help him after all. He won’t be suffering alone.”

“But still don’t you think it won’t be nice if go and enjoy ourself when your childhood friend is in a state like that. His wife is also missing and parents are dull…”