FINAL

Soobin and Yeonjun barged into the house with full force of policemen making Soohyuck and Jinyoung to be startled and shocked.

“Mr. Park Jinyoung and Bae Soohyuck. We are here to arrest you both, now surrender.”

They made them to got out of the house. Jinyoung saw Changbin and Chan outside with so many news reporters. He recognized Changbin.

“Officer, you really tried to arrest because of the confession of Lousie Yoon. Then I have to say, it was planned. Don’t you see her condition, it was been well planned.” Jinyoung said.

“We are not arresting you for that.” Soobin said.

Jinyoung had dropped his devilish smile as he frowned. Yeonjun turned to him.

“We are arresting you for cannibalism.” He said.

“WHAT!” Both of them asked in unison.

Chan and Changbin smirked from the side.

Flash back….

“Eonnie, don’t do you think that guy is lying?” Soyeon asked as she got into the car, pointing at the watchman who was guarding the Choi officers house.

Miyeon just nodded, “It’s not like we didn’t have our own way to reach them.”

Both of them smirked. But that immediately faded away at the sight infront of them.
The same car that followed them the other day.

“Shit!”

Changbin cursed frustratingly before walking out from the office to his car. He dialed onto his phone.

“Hello…. Min… they are after Jisung, stay safe…. Don’t worry… I am going to meet them since we have a good bond…. Yeah not in the office for sure… yeah got it.”

He reached at the gate of the Choi officers. A car blocking his way made him frustrated as he honked irritate.

Soyeon who heard the car honking from behind, widened her eyes.

“Shit! Seo Changbin!”

Changbin blinked when he heard this, “What? They know me?”

“Eonnie drive now.” Soyeon yelled at Miyeon.

Miyeon immediately drove away making the other black car to follow them. Changbin frowned at the two car. Then he remembered the face of Miyeon on the driving seat.

He saw her at the crime spot once and reporting Soobin that her necklace or ring had been missing. Then he remembered Jisung’s words.

Mark told me once in the middle of a conversation. Whenever Seungyol need something secretly to be done, Yonyue must be the one who would do that for him.” Jisung said. “There ladies must have an age of twenty-five plus. Young and have well tall. They looked like, they could fight well.”

They were about to ask Mark about that but something came up, so they forgot.

“They have something to do with this.”

Now it was a marathon race. Miyeon’s white car been followed by a black car which was been followed by Changbin’s ash one.

“Eonnie, both of them are following us. What would we do now?” Soyeon was nervous. “Can we show them a board saying we are not Soyeon and Miyeon? How about that?”

“SHUT UP!” Miyeon yelled at her before kicking the accelerator, changing the gear into the maximum, full speed.

Changbin called Felix while driving.