CRIMSON FLOWERS XII

The next morning Seungyol woke up to see his wife on the floor, staring at the ceiling with lifeless eyes.

“Jisung?” he gasped and immediately fly towards him.

“Sweetie, my baby, Jisung. Where did you go last day? You know how much I missed you?”

He cupped his cheeks and kissed all over his face and hugged him tightly. Jisung like a doll, didn’t moved. Allow him to do whatever he want.

“Oppa… mom, dad, Jiwoon, everyone was gone. They won’t comeback. You don’t have to see them anymore.”

Seungyol looked at Jisung’s painful eyes. He hugged him and comfort him.

“It’s okay baby. Don’t cry. I love you. I am there for you. In this world, I will be the one for you. The only one for you, till the end.” He hugged him.

Jisung sobbed onto his shoulder. To forget everything. He need to live, at least for a while. There is a reason for him to live.

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

It became one week actually. Jisung was like a lifeless corpse, only moving around inside his room. he didn’t bother to go out from his room. didn’t want anything to eat.
Even he got scold from Sujin, it all fallen into deaf ears. Seungyol tried to approach him, but all he gets back was ignorance.

Seulgui was the one who gave him food to his bedroom, or else, he won’t eat or drink that day which made Sujin also being less strict with him. whenever Seulgui go near him, he won’t look at her face, even at once. This made Seulgui to cry, so it was useless.

Hyunjin fed up of this and tried to talk, but it was inappropriate for him to get inside his cousin’s and wife’s bedroom.

Once, Minho also came there. Both Hyunjin and Minho tried to talk but, Jisung closed the door right infront of their face. Minho was more than angry.
He stared at Jisung from afar. Even though the younger feel the stares, he didn’t bother to mind it.

It was Hela’s birthday and they arranged a party at the mansion. It was not that big, but small.
Everyone was gathered at the table and waited for the cake. Minho was standing beside, Hela, the center of attraction. Hyunjin was a bit away. Since Soohyuck was not here, Sujin was all in all.
At that time, the lights went off. Then a candle lightened following some a happy birthday song. They were maids of the mansions. Among them, a stunning beauty, beamed by the candle light on top the cake, was in middle of them, walking towards them.

It was Jisung. None of them could take their eyes off from him. he was wearing a golden shade, gown of net with some white pearls on it. He was wearing light make up, not like the other days.
But there was not smile on his face, even though the face was not moody. Minho stared at him as he walked towards them.
When Jisung placed the cake on the table, the lights went on. Jisung walked to Seungyol. Hela offered Minho the knife to cut along with her, but Minho simply motioned to cut her alone.

Hyunjin and Minho, had their eyes on Jisung. Seungyol wrapped his arm around Jisung while enjoying the view of Hela cutting her birthday cake.
Jisung didn’t spare a glance to him. all these were aware of Hyunjin. Minho noticed that Hela was not in a mood lately, he also.
After the small party, Minho was enjoying the view of the pool side, through the big window, while having a drink. Hyunjin was not far away from them.

“I didn’t expect; Mrs. Bae will take initiate to get the cake for Miss Hela.” One of the maid whispered to the other.

“It was her idea as well. She changed now.” The other one said.