DEMOLISHMENT IV

“Uncle, can I have a moment with you. It’s private.” He said.

“Shoot it Hyunjin.” Jinyoung said.

“About Jisung…” Jinyoung furrowed his brows and his eyes became sharp making Hyunjin alert. “I already had a thought about that at first, but both uncle and aunt told me not to do so. What made you to do it now?”

His question sounds like too naïve. Jinyoung scanned him before flashing a small smile.

“I know; she is not kidnapped now.”

Hyunjin held his breath when he said that. He gulped a little, but still didn’t shown anything on his face.

“When Seungyol killed her uncle and aunt, he got a call from her telling him that she was being kidnapped by them. Even after killing them, he couldn’t find her.”

Jinyoung walked towards the big window, that can show the heart side of the Seoul city. It was beautiful up from there.

“That must, she must be hiding somewhere right now.” He chuckled, “I want to check, how much, a girl like her can play hide and seek with me.”

Hyunjin let out a breath, “Uncle, can’t we bring back hyung even if Jisung won’t come back? It’s not like, she is the only one woman in the world.”

Jinyoung turned to him, “Even a playboy like me have some weakness towards someone. About him, he was too much in love with her.”

Love my ass! If this is love, then what we call the real love? A potato?’

Hyunjin secretly rolled his eyes, “I think I should go to my work right now.”

“Hyunjin.”

Hyunjin stopped in his track when Jinyoung called him.

“You know how much possessive Seungyol is since childhood. He didn’t like you to befriend other. He just offered your lover which made that boy to choose money over you.” He chuckled, “What’s that boy’s name? Yang Jeongho, right?”

Hyunjin fisted his palm into a ball, showing his white knuckled and veins. His eyes got teary at that name, the boy he loved very much. He didn’t run away, but payed for his love that, he loved Hyunjin more than his life.

“Don’t mention that name.”

Hyunjin growled a bit.
Jinyoung can see the anger in him, even he wasn’t facing him. he leaned against the table.

“Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. But, Yonyue told me something important.”

He said making Hyunjin frowned. He still didn’t face him, but listened. Jinyoung was observing him carefully.

“She saw a boy who have similar to him the other day, before she got accident. That Yang Jeongho has, a twin brother, right? She said, he left after his brother died. Do you know anything about this Hyunjin?”

Hyunjin widened his eyes as he gulped. A fear flashed in his eyes. He turned to look at Jinyoung.

“No.” he shook his head, thank god that he didn’t stutter. He then turned around, “Don’t mention them to me. I don’t want to hear anything.”

With that Hyunjin went to his cabin. He leaned against his chair as he stared at the ceiling.
Jeongin and Jeongho have same face, some similar things in common. But both of them were different, different person.
With all these years, he came to know well about Jeongin more than Jeongho. Because, he had spent more time with him.

Jeongin was reserved, people who won’t know them, misunderstand he is had a bad attitude. But he was so reserved after his brother passed away. He is a cute little one, when we came to know about him.