DEMOLISHMENT I

A tall and fit figure in his late fifties, but still handsome as hell, arrived at the airport. He walked with his trolley bag, stylishly as he glanced at his wrist watch.

Another two figure were escorting him, Lousie and Soohyuck. They reached at the mansion, hearing some yelling by Sujin.

“What! Mark and Lucas just left like that?” she asked to the body guard.

“Yes madam Bae. They left yesterday night since their contract is over.” Edwin said.

Hela was sitting there, with Yonyue. She was recovering, a belt around her neck and bandages on her forehead too.
The three figure walked towards them making them to turned around and stood up from the couch. Jinyoung smiled at Yonyue and motioned her to sit.

“Long time no see, Mrs. Bae Sujin. Hope you are doing well.” Jinyoung smirked.

Sujin gave him a smile, but didn’t look at him in his eyes. She was always a distant towards him. Jinyoung smirked at her and turned to Hela who was smiling brightly at him.

“Who is this Barbie doll over here? Let me guess, it’s Hela the queen right?” he flirted while Hela was a blushing mess.

Lousie cleared her throat and turned to Soohyuck who motioned to Sujin. Sujin welcomed him to his room.
Jinyoung freshened up before he got into Seungyol’s room for meeting him.

The room was pitched dark, Jinyoung was the one who turned on the light to saw Seungyol sitting on the bed, hugging his wife’s favorite pink hoodie.

Jisung always wore that sometimes for fun. It made him look so fluffy and cute and for Seungyol, sexy too. It was a gift from him to Jisung.

“Long time no see, my dear.”

Jinyoung stood infront of him, burying his both hands inside his pockets, staring at Seungyol.
Seungyol looked down, his face was emotion less but lips were quivering.

“Good after noon uncle.” Seungyol whispered.

“Are you missing your beloved, dear?” Jinyoung asked making Seungyol to nod.

Jinyoung extended his hands for the fabric in his hands. Seungyol frowned and gripped tightly onto it, hesitate to give that to him, like a five-year old.

“Don’t be childish dear. Your wife is only belonging to you; no one can change that. It doesn’t brief on this fabric right?” he asked with a smile.

With some thought in his mind, Seungyol give that hoodie to him. Jinyoung took that in his hand and smelled it.

“Wow. It’s beautiful. No wonder you are so addictive to her.” He chuckled and put it aside. “Can you show me, how she looks like? I only saw her at that wedding gown.”

Seungyol pointed the big picture framed on the wall. It was Jisung, with a smile, wearing a pink crop top and light peach skater skirt. Jinyoung was amused by the beauty.

“God, this is the definition of gorgeous. I really felt bad she is not with us right now.” Jinyoung said. He really wanted to hit him.

Seungyol gave him a bitch-resting face, which made Jinyoung laugh. After all, he knew, Jinyoung was a perverted playboy.

“No boy. I was just complimenting. It’s your completely. I won’t even look at her with that eyes.” He chuckled.

Then he randomly walked in the room, while talking and Seungyol sitting on the bed, whose eyes were fixed on every movement of Jinyoung.

“Hyunjin was your brother, you have a possession on him once.” He said.

Seungyol looked down and Jinyoung sighed.