FORTUITOUS BRIGHT LIGHT VII

“What are we going to do with that girl?” Jeongin asked.

The figure on the chair smirked and head up to the light. It was a blonde hair man.

Lee Minho.

They opened the door and walked in. the seven of them stared at the sleeping figure on the bed.

It was Jisung.

They all looked at him, nonchalantly.

“There, our Secret Weapon.” Chan said while staring at Jisung’s fragile figure.

“Now I know why Seungyol was so obsessed with her. She is so pretty.” Felix said.

“But unlucky.” Changbin said.

“Poor little thing.” Jeongin smirked.

“Doesn’t know where did it got itself actually.” Hyunjin also smirked.

Minho didn’t comment anything. He looked at the fragile figure, sleeping soundlessly like a baby, wrapped in a blanket. The comfort visible in his face made Minho to take a breath in relief.

“Let’s go.” Chan said making all of them go out one by one.

Minho was the only one left, still staring at Jisung, both of his hands buried deep inside his pockets. Seungmin also didn’t go, take a few steps towards him.

Seungmin looked at Jisung. “She already had enough now. I don’t want her to cry again.”

Minho didn’t look at him, still his eyes on Jisung, “Me too.”

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

Jisung opened his eyes, with a heavy head and eyelids also some weight on his body too. It took a minute for him to adjust the morning light from the window. He blinked continuously, reached his hand towards his head but couldn’t.

He frowned and tried again to hear something clinking. He looked to see his hand were chained up against the bed post. He became tensed, remembering the scenes yesterday with Minho and Hyunjin.

Suddenly a lot more scenes flashed infront of this eyes and stopped at the news he heard latest.

‘CANNIBALS SPOTTED IN SEOUL.’

“Cannibals…” he mumbled in fear.

He heard a groan behind him. That’s when he noticed a hand, wrapped around his waist. He tried to free himself from the muscular grip, only to be tighten even more.

“Kitten, you awake?”

It was Minho. Jisung remained frozen and quickly closed his eyes and prayed that Minho would go back to sleep. Instead he heard a chuckle from behind.

“It’s not the first time I am seeing you.” He said with his raspy voice, leaned to whisper in his ears, “I know how you sleep.”

Jisung slowly opened his eyes, staring at the window. He was scared, being studied like that, for two years, the though made him to beat his heart wildly.

Minho know everything of him, how he sleeps, eat and…oh he can’t think any further which makes him fell even more scared.

Minho placed his head on top of his side face as he looked at the direction where the younger was looking at.

“You are a sleep talker. Even I don’t know what are you talking about, it’s too cute to hear.” He chuckled.

Jisung didn’t reply. Only staring at the window with teary eyes. He trusted Minho, loved him so much. But what he got in return, something unexpected.