CRIMSON FLOWERS XI

Jisung felt devastated. None of them listened to him. suddenly a black car reached at the front of the house. It was Yonyue, Mark and Lucas.

When they saw the three of the bodyguards, they went outside, didn’t wanted to see them and closed the door. Jisung saw his own hose door was being closed infront of him.

He cried, cried like a baby. When Yonyue and Lucas were about to pick him up, he slapped their hands away.

“Don’t dare to touch me! I want to see my parents. I won’t come with you.” He yelled.

“Mrs. Bae, if you don’t come with us right now, we may use force on you.” Yonyue said deadly.

“Then do it. But I will say over my dead body.” Jisung glared at him.

Mark and Lucas were silent. They felt pity at the poor girl infront of him.

“Which among you, tell my parents that? Answer me you motherfuckers! You killed them, now you want to kill me too. I am happy to see my parents again. Kill me too.” Jisung cried. His voice became sore due to the crying.

Mark felt his heart tightened. He walked away from there. Yonyue was expressionless.

“Please, I beg you. I want to see my parents grave one last time. I will come back to where ever the hell you wanted to take me. But please, I only want to see them, for one last time.” he begged again.

Yonyue was about to pick him, since he was very weightless to be lifted and now tired too. But Lucas stopped her.

“Let her be. It’s not that she will run away.” He said.

“We are bodyguards. Just do what the madam had order us to do.” She said.

“So what? We are humans too. Just dragging her back to Bae Mansion like this is like dragging her dead body. We are going to the graveyard now.” Lucas said.

“No! we…”

“Yonyue.” It was Mark, who was the one who interrupted her, “She can’t run away. I will tell to Madam Bae.” Mark said.

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

Jisung looked at the graveyards. It was three, his sweet mom, loving dad and adorable brother. He touched them with his shivering hands and sobbing eyes.

“You didn’t say even a goodbye to me when you had gone. Why? You hate me that much now?” he whispered.

Since it was yesterday the funeral, there were some flowers there already. He looked at them.

“I didn’t bring any gift to you as like I am expected to. But never I guessed about giving you flowers, that too in here.”

Lucas, Mark were waiting near the car. Jisung was under their guard. They looked at the girl, crying for half an hour already. After all, they thought, let Jisung be, being with his parents for some time alone.

“What happened to us? I don’t know mom. Dad, please tell me, I can’t understand anything.”

He then turned to the grave of his little brother Jiwoon. His sparkling eyes and giggling voice with his mischievous smile whenever he tried to tease Jisung, passed through his mind.

“Mom and Dad are old. But you, you still have life ahead. Why did you do this my boy? You leave your sister all alone.” He sobbed.

A wind breeze down there. There were some maple trees surrounded by. One of them fell onto his lap. It had a big leaf and a tiny one attached to it. Jisung stared at it for a minute.

“My Baby…” he whispered.

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

Jisung was thrown into a dim lighted room when they reached the mansion. He was looked around, but didn’t see anything other than some furniture.
After some minutes the door opened to reveal Sujin to enter in. Jisung just stared at her, still didn’t get up from the floor.

Sujin walked towards her with Hela also Hyunjin too. Hyunjin looked at the him, feeling pity, but didn’t show on his face.

“You think you can run away that easily? Throwing away all of your responsibilities?” Sujin smiled.

Jisung didn’t bother to speak. Hela handed her a glass of water which she offered to Jisung. The boy looked at her, still not trusting her, not sure about having the water.

“It’s just normal water.” Sujin chuckled before gulping a little.

Jisung grabbed it immediately and drank it completely in one go. He was so thirsty.

“My son, want you until he dies, so I am not gonna kill you.” She said and grabbed his cheeks, “Unless you tried to run away like this.”

Sujin then released the grip and stood there straight.

“You are a good girl. I like you for your obedience and calm posture. I want you to be like that again.” She said.

“Are you the one who is reason for my parent’s death?”

That was the only question Jisung asked her back. Sujin was surprised at first but didn’t bother anymore.

“My son has anger issues. He doesn’t like when he lost something precious to him. that is you.” Sujin pointed at Jisung.

“What if I die by myself?” Jisung asked back.

Sujin smirked, “You won’t. don’t you want the last member of the Han family to be alive?”

Jisung widened his eyes when he heard that. Hyunjin frowned but kept silent. Then he understood she is talking about Jisung, since he was the last one in his family.

“Now tell me, who helped you to escape from here?” Sujin asked.
Jisung looked at Hyunjin for a second. Fear flashed on Hyunjin’s face when their eyes met.

“No one. I did it by myself.” Jisung lowered his head.

“How?” she asked again.

“Through the pipe near the room, climbed the tree to get out.”
Hyunjin closed his eyes at his answer. He didn’t expect Jisung to spill the truth like that.

“The cctv didn’t showing any of the signs. What happened to it?” Sujin asked again.

Jisung frowned. He didn’t know anything about the cctv.

“I break it.” He said.

Hyunjin sighed in distress. Sujin was leaning to Jisung. Now she adjusted her posture.

“Go to your husband, treat him well. Be his better half. This is your last chance.” Sujin looked down at him.

Hela supported him by his hand. Jisung looked at her. Hela didn’t bother to look at him. her touch was gentle. When they were about to reach the his bedroom door, Jisung stopped and gently moved her hands from him.

“I can go by myself now. Thanks.” He said in a small voice.

Hela didn’t say anything, just walked away. Jisung was about to walk away but Hyunjin called him making him stopped in his track.

“Jisung.” He grabbed his hand, “Why did you said the truth? If Minho hyung want to see you again, how can he get here?”

“No need. Tell him to back off. We are over.” Jisung said and moved Hyunjin’s hand from him.

Jisung walked inside his
bedroom and sat at the floor. All he become was like lifeless. Unending tears, soft giggling and laughter’s in his mind.
His father’s family was not that attached to him. while he was always with his mother’s family, they were so happy to see each other. His cousins, all are going to study different places, or else they will be here with him, not believing any of these.

‘No one will believe me. My life will end here. I wanted to die, but not here. Oh lord, please send someone to pick me away.’