FORTUITOUS BRIGHT LIGHT XVI

“HELLO!!!!” A loud scream heard from the living room.

Jisung was already done his morning routine and was about to go down from breakfast. When he heard a loud yell, he was tensed.

He slowly got out from the room to saw two men and two ladies in the living room. Four of them were, looks like they were in their early fifties.

“Mom!”

Felix and Chan immediately walked to the two ladies. Chan hugged one and Felix the other, which Jisung assumed they would be their mothers.

Jeongin who entered the house with a stuffed bun in his mouth, immediately swallowed it in one go and went to one of the men.

“Uncle.” He hugged him.

“Innie, my child grown big so suddenly.” He patted the boy.
“Uncle.” Changbin came and greeted the other one.

“Binnie, my boy. I missed you.” He hugged him.

The woman who hugged Chan broke the hug and looked at him, “Where is Seungmo? We came to see her.” She said smiling brightly.

Chan blushed while the man near Jeongin gave him a pat on the shoulder.

“We are happy to welcome our grandchild.” He said.

“Mom, dad.” Seungmin came to the living room.

“Oh my god! My baby.” Felix’s mom pushed him away and immediately walked to Seungmin while Chan’s mom too.

“Are you fine? How are doing? You feeling alright, right?” they bombarded questions at him which he answered all of them, humbly.

Felix rolled his eyes at the sudden push and looked up to saw Jisung standing there and watching everything.

He walked up and bring Jisung down. Both the elder couples’ attention, caught his presence.

“Who is this angel who accompanying these devils?” Felix’s mom asked.

Felix wrapped him by his shoulder, “Your future daughter-in-law.” He said proudly.

“WHAT!” Felix’s dad yelled, “Are you cheating on my Binnie?”
He asked making Felix face palmed and Changbin chuckled.

“No wonder I am like this.” Felix mumbled, “She is your first daughter-in-law while Changbinnie is you second.”

Chan’s dad understood what he meant and walked towards Jisung who was in utter confusion.

“Han Jisung, right?” he asked and Jisung nodded hesitantly, “I am Bang Jaebeom, Chan’s dad.” He said and pointed at the lady who hugged Seungmin by shoulder, “She is my wife, Bang Jeongyeon, Chan’s mom.”

Jisung bowed at them and looked at the other two. They were younger then Chan’s parents. Also, won’t tell that Felix’s parents. His mom looks like elder sister.

The man smirked and walked to Jisung, “I am Lee Minhyuck and this is my wife, Lee Nayeon.” He said while Nayeon waved at him, “Hope you understand our sons.”

Jisung didn’t understood but smiled. That’s when Hyunjin and Minho came there. Minho walked towards Minhyuck and Nayeon.

“Mom, dad.” He greeted them politely.

Jisung widened his eyes. ‘No way, Felix hyung is Hyungie's brother?’

Minho turned to Jisung who looked at them like a confused squirrel and blow him a kiss. Jisung immediately snapped out and shook his head. Minho was moody when he greeted his parents but when he saw Jisung’s little confusion, his moody state changed.