ROTTEN LOCKS IV

Sohee broke into cry and leaned to his chest. Jinyoung smirked as he licked his lips and buttoned up one of his button.

Hyunsik glared at him, as he hugged her tightly. “You Bastard!”

“Too late Hyunsik. But she did enjoyed it, right baby?” Jinyoung teased making the others chuckle.

Sohee cried even more at that. Hyunsik closed his eyes as angry tears dropping down.

“You could have asked me anything. WHY DID YOU HARM HER?” He yelled at him.

“I will get whatever my eyes laid on.” Jinyoung said staring at Sohee.

“You get what you want. Now allow is to leave.” He said.

Sohee looked at Hyunsik with painful eyes. Hyunsik cupped her cheeks and looked wiped her tears.

“Don’t cry. I never leave you.” He said making her cry again.
He widened his eyes when he saw something.

“WATCH OUT!” He yelled.

An iron rod came and hit Sohee right on her head, piercing her skull. She gasped as she fell on the floor.

“SOHEE!!!”

“MOMMA!”

Both Hyunsik and Leeknow yelled at the scene. Sohee stared up the ceiling, her eyes went to Hyunsik. She slowly reached her hands to him.

He crawled towards her with his bleeding legs and was about to reach her. But her hands fell down, making him gasp.

Silence filled the air. A last drop of tear escaped from her eyes as she breathed her last breath.

“NOOOOO!” He screamed and cried.

Leeknow was not better, he was struggling aggressively from Jinyoung’s grip.

Gaon went near Hyunsik and hit him on his head too. Hyunsik fell on the floor.

“DAD!” Leeknow screamed.

Hyunsik with his bleeding head looked upto his son who was shocked at the sight of his parents’ death right infront of him.

“Dad…” he whimpered.

“L-Lee…” his voice dead.

“No… dad! …. Mom…” he cried harder.

Jinyoung who got annoyed about his yelling, threw him away. The boy hit his head on the wall, which made him unconscious.

“What are we going to do?” Soohyuck asked.

“Set this house on fire. There is no need of a place like this in this earth.” Jinyoung said.

The last scene he saw infront of him was his parents dead body, before closing his eyes.

Jisung didn’t know the tears running down through his cheeks. When Minhyuck narrated the story.

The atmosphere was silent. Jisung stared down on the floor. The soft sound of wind through the curtains was only heard.

“Sometimes, fate makes us to think, this is the ending, but it will be the real starting actually.”

Minhyuck turned to Jisung as he said, “Like Park Leeknow turned into Lee Minho.”

Jisoo who was sitting inside the airport. Since the plane was one-hour delay, she was scrolling through her phone while Namjoon went to buy some coffee for them. Seungmin was playing with his little toy.