SHADOWS III

After shower, he entered the room and saw Seungyol was working on his laptop. He just closed every curtains and went near the bed.

“Are you going to sleep yet?” he asked.

The way he always spoke to his husband was so soft and low. He was very polite towards him.

It was like faint whispers, and for his husband, it was so sweet to hear, when his wife speaks so soft and polite.

Like a slave talking to master, all in fear, Jisung felt like that, sadly the deep meaning which was buried inside that. This was the irony.

He wanted to dominate his wife, in every manner, so these faint whispers are somewhat a good sign for him. He also spoke to Jisung softly.

“Not yet.” He said without taking his eyes off from the screen.

Jisung nodded with a hum and turned to the nightstand table near their bed. He took his phone from there and began to scroll.

Dozens of images in that, they were belonging to his family, friends. He missed them all.

After marriage, he couldn’t have got to Busan to meet his family, not even once. Either his husband was busy or he won’t allow Jisung to go alone.

A faint smile appeared on his face.

After marriage, he always lived in a trance, expectations, disappoints were his only friends now.

Inside this huge house, even beside his life partner, he felt lonely.

The only thing that accompany him was the little imaginations, or dreams that he wished to be true or some old happy memories.

These three months of marriage, made him felt like three decades.

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he didn’t noticed two pair of arms snaked around him. He snapped out again when he felt a pair of lips on his nape.

“What are you thinking about sweetheart?” his husbands voice sends shivers through his spine.

“N-Nothing.” He stuttered a bit.

He slowly closed his phone and put it on the stand and it didn’t go unnoticed by Seungyol.

But he slightly bite his neck which made to form a hickey. Seungyol felt satisfied at that.

He then picked him up in bridal style and slowly made him lay on the bed. Seungyol admired Jisung’s cute face, big doe eyes, thin lips, squishy cheeks like a squirrel. He smiled a bit before pulling him into a kiss.

This was their usual night. Every night, Jisung felt being loved. But he didn’t enjoy it. Why?

It was only on bed.

Yeah, his husband lust him more than love. All of his husband’s touches, words and interactions were sexual. But the only thing Jisung felt relieved that, he cared for Jisung, so much.

“You were so pretty today. At the party.” Seungyol mumbled in deep voice as he kept kissing his neck and shoulder.

“T-Thanks oppa.” He replied, tried hard not to moan.

“Did you heard what Mr. Kim said today? I am so lucky to have you. He is right, I am so lucky.” He said again.

Jisung only hummed, prayed to god for his husband to not to go further.

They only had done it at the marriage night. Jisung felt pain for the next one week. Seungyol was too rough on him.

After that, Seungyol was got busy and Jisung, never complaints. But Seungyol never forget to make out with him, in every private moment he got with him.