DEMOLISHMENT VI

“Hyungie, are you going to kill them?”

Jisung’s innocent question made him stop running his long fingers through his hair. Jisung looked upto Minho’s face still keeping his head on Minho’s chest.

Gahyeon was sleeping with Jeongin today, since both of them literally passed on his room after a long battle of playing hide and seek. Can’t blame him, Gahyeon really drained off his energy as she ran here and there.

They both stared for a while, before Minho sat up making Jisung to sit up too.

“I know, they deserve to die and meaningless to stop you. But still…”

“Are you scare to live with a murderer?” he asked softly.

Jisung shook his head, “Not that. I don’t want you to ruin what’s good in you by killing those people.”

Jisung was considerate. Minho heard a lot about his mother from Jisoo. She hates violence stuffs, and tried to solve problems calmly. His father was also not a type to be loved to be in part of fist fights, but not that likable in peace. For him, he chooses war or peace after understanding the opponent, just like Minho do.

Jisung worried about him, like his mother always did to his father. He fell again and again for Jisung, really hardly.

Minho’s eyes landed on Jisung’s thin lips. He pressed a kiss on that lips. Jisung cared for him so much, just like he did to him. this reciprocation made Minho’s heart content.

He slowly placed Jisung on the bed and stared at the flushed Jisung under him as he hovered over him.

“I love you.” He said before kissing him again.

Minho didn’t waste his time, giving wet kisses on his neck as he made his way to tear open Jisung’s shirt. He buried his face onto her neck making Jisung giggle and push him away.

"Hyungie, not now." She said.

His voice was a soft whisper which turned Minho on very much.

"Why?" He asked in a husky tone.

"B-Because anyone will come. A-And Gahyeon…”

“What about her?” he still didn’t leave his eyes off from him.

“S-She will wake up anytime." he said.

"So? Can't I have a moment with my wife?"

Minho pushed Jisung down and kissed him. But Jisung immediately pushed him making Minho growl. Their whole mood of strange and strong aura has changed into something sweet, soft and romantic one.

"What got into you actually?" he asked.

"You." With that Minho made a hickey on his neck.

"Hyungie." he moaned.

"Yeah baby. Your Hyungie is right over here."

Minho pulled away and leaned towards his lips. Jisung immediately covered his lips. Minho licked his palm making him squeak and withdraw the palm.

Minho chuckled and smirked as he hovered over Jisung whom was backing away, maintaining the eye contact.

"No way Hyungie. If I won't stop you now, you won't stop anytime now." he whined.

Minho kissed down to his neck, "Baby, don't you think Gahyeon is alone?"

"Y-Yeah. So?" Jisung tried her maximum not to moan.

"Then let us give her a company." Minho said but Jisung was confused. Minho leaned towards her ear, "I am jealous to Chan and Seungmin already."

Jisung gasped when Minho slightly bite on his ear shell and hit Minho on his chest.