DEMOLISHMENT XIII

Seungyol who had been restless, finally made his way to out, grabbing his cars key. He knows it’s not the time to go out.

After thinking so much hard, the memories haunted him. he heard Wendy saying to Seulgui once that, Hyunjin had being nice to Jisung.

You know, Miss Hela broke a glass cup today and blame it on our Jisung when Madam Bae came. Young master Hyunjin was the one who told me to clean it.” Wendy said.

“Oh, that’s new. He never did something like that before after he came. Didn’t being attached to anyone.” Seulgui said.

“Yes. I think he likes her. She even cooked for him once.” She said.

Seungyol’s kicked the accelerator. The days he had been searching for Jisung, Hyunjin was the calmest one among them. If he like him, then it won’t be the case.

Now he had strongly believed that, Hyunjin is the one who behind Jisung’s abduction.

Among searching the places, the only one place that he forgot or excluded from the list.

The Hwang mansion.

Jisung breathe heavily at the man infront of him, slowly approaching to him, as his body automatically moved backward.

“Jisung...... Sweetheart….” Seungyol called him, “Where have you being all this time? do you know how much I searched for you? And how much I missed you?”

Even his words are sweet, Jisung can feel the glazing in his eyes, that would burn him alive.

“HYUNGIE….” He yelled and was about to run away.

“Oh good that you all are safe and…” Minho flinched at the sudden yell from Jisung.

He threw away his phone and ran to the living room to saw, Seungyol gripped his arms around Jisung’s neck and prevent him to run away.

Both Hyunjin and Jeongin also came out from the room at the commotion. They all widen their eyes at the sight of Seungyol. He scoffed at Hyunjin.

“There you are! Thinking that I won’t find her, huh?” he then turned to Seungyol. “I made a mistake by only killing your brother and sparing your life. Now I won’t make that again.”

Jisung was struggling to get out from his grip. Seungyol looked at him. he inhaled his scent by burying his face onto the crook of his neck.

“I miss you so much. You look beautiful than before.” He then saw the beautiful hickey on his neck, “Who among them touched you, baby?”

The sentence was a growl making Jisung to stop his struggling slowly. His body was tensed and scattered in fear. Unknowingly his eyes landed on Minho.

Minho was not better, his eyes were sharp and blowing fire. His jaw clenched at how Seungyol’s body being so closed to what’s his.

“Leave her.” He growled.

Seungyol tilted his head and raised an eyebrow at him, “Who are you to say that? She is my wife.”

Minho had enough, he kicked Seungyol making him fly and fell on the floor. He caught Jisung who was about to fall and immediately pushed him behind himself.

“SHE IS MINE!” He yelled before going to kick him again.

Seungyol blocked it and gave Minho a punch on his gut. Hyunjin who got alarmed, immediately ran to him and kicked him down.

Jeongin went to Jisung and grabbed his shoulder, “Are you okay, Hannie?”

Jisung nodded, still shivering, “Y-Yeah… fine…”