- ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ -

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

Staring at the little baby in her arms, Sakura couldn't help but let a few happy tears slip from her eyes along with a huge grin take over her face. 

Finally, after four long and painful hours of struggling she managed to bring her second daughter safely into the world.

 The baby's small face scrunched up into a cute frown as she started whining and wiggling in her mothers arms,

Sakura adjusted the baby in one arm and brought the other over to her small face to brush away the soft tuff of pink hair so that it won't get into her eyes (secretly proud that her genes had managed to win over the Uchiha's) and  planted a soft kiss on her forehead. 

She looked at her youngest tenderly,

"Hii baby!~" she cooed, nuzzling her nose onto her baby's hair, just then the door to her hospital room opened

"Mama!" whisper-yelled a voice, filled with panic and worry, she looked up to see her oldest daughter.

 The very concerned 6 year old was. being carried inside by her bestfriend, Ino who looked like she was done with everything, following them was her other good friend Naruto and her former teacher kakashi and Tsunade, who looked at her with a proud smile.

Sakura chuckled knowing that Sarada probably bombarded Ino with a thousand questions, until Ino was lost for words. 

The blond women gently placed Sarada next to her mother and walked over to her side to get a good look at the baby. 

Sarada sat on her knees next to her mother and tilted her head at the baby, the baby was wrapped in a soft pink blanket.

"Mama, is the baby girl or boy?" she asked as lifted her head to look at her mother, secretly cross her fingers behind her back and hoping that the baby is a girl, which made the others let out a small chuckle.

"She's a girl! say hi to your baby sister, sarada!" Sakura grinned, the little girl mirrored her own as she looked at her little sister with excitement,

"Am a big sister now!" she whisper yelled, smart enough to know to keep her voice down, and not wake up the sleeping baby.

"Yes you are! and the best one at that!" Sakura encouraged almost breaking out in tears when she saw how happy Sarada looked, she just wished their father was able to make it to see the beautiful sight.

She looked at Naruto who was furiously typing on his phone, she had an expression on her face as if expecting him to say something about where a certain someone is at, the Hokage immediately understood and scratched his head in frustration, 

"ugh, this teme just won't reply! why does he even have a phone anyways?!-" 

They're former teacher looked at Sakura with a apologetic smile, "I tried to get in touch with him but it's almost impossible at this point." 

a sad chuckle could be heard from Sakura as she gave Naruto an understanding look..

"It's alright, Naruto. he's probably very busy right now.." She said,

"No Sakura! you just gave birth! the least he can do is be there for you!" 

Sakura gave a thankful smile to Naruto which only made the blonde frown even more. 

"he's probably fighting for his life right now, Its alright.. I can handle this." she reassured making everyone frown.

She looked back down at her daughter to see her frowning at the sudden tension in the room, she smiled at her precious daughters not willing to let the absence of her husband during such an important day stop her from enjoying the moment.