★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★

The sun shone through the open window casting a flowery shadow as the curtains blocked it's view, the birds chirped happily as they flew across the sky.

A certain little girl slowly fluttered her eyes open for the first time in what felt like a long time, she immediately winced at the bright room and closed her eye as fast as she opened it.

Her throat felt dry and her first thought was to get a glass of water, she brought her hand up to rub her eyes when she noticed her current condition, she squited her eyes. 

The pinknette sweatdropped at the amout of wires attached to her arms and legs and beside her was the heart monitor beeping at an healthy speed. 

'wow-'

She was snapped out by the sound of something crashing. 

looking up she, she saw a nurse staring at her in disbelief, she muttered a quick 'oh my god' before running off.

Sayuri just stared at the open door with an unsure look, she noticed the strawperry slices littered on the ground and sighed sadly, 

'A waste of strawberries..'

Her head began to hurt once again from how bright her surrounding was, but the last week was nothing but a headache (literally) so she kinda got used to it. 

Soon she heard multiple hurried foot step before she could even process half of what was going on, her mother had entered the room. 

Sakura almost slipped and fell when she saw Sayuri casually laying on the hospital bed and squinting her eyes at her surroundings..

The little girl looked directly at her and sqeezed her eyes shut before opening them again, 

she gave a small smile, 

"Hello m-mama!"

OK maybe that was a bad idea, since she began to cough her lungs out like a madman, her throat was on fire. 

Her mother rushed forward and picked the glass of water by her bedside, she helped the little girl into a sitting position and put a pillow for her back, she then held the glass and helped the little girl drink in small gulps and helped wipe her chin as soon as she was finished, 

Sayuri once again smiled, 

"Hello mama!" 

She was brought into an warm embrace, she could feel her mothers shoulder shaking, 

"Gosh Sayuri.. Don't ever scare me like that! I was so  worried!" 

"Heh.. Sorry mama!-"

***

Sasuke entered his home for the first time in a long time, the first thing he noticed were.. 

pictures.

There were so many pictures, most of them had the little pinkntte in it.

Sasuke had missed so many important moments of his children's life but when he walked down the hallway, he saw pictures after pictures of every single moment that he had missed, 

Pictures of a new born Sarada, 

Pictures of new born Sayuri..