★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx]彡★

Sarada let out a sigh before resting her chin on her palm, the dumplings and tea lay forgotten in front of her.

she watched the street on Konoha buzz with energy, children ran across the street.. giggling and chasing each other while their mothers scold them.

Suddenly a voice snapped her out of her thoughts, 

"If you're not gonna eat that, I'm gonna take it!" 

Her eyes flickered over to the girl who sat across from her before going back to watching the street.

Her brown haired companion raised an eyebrow with an amused expression on her face, 

she slowly brought her hand out and loomed it over the dumpling to see if the Uchiha would give any reactions, but was ultimately disappointed.

"Are you ignoring me?" she said with a poker face. 

"Adolescent mood swings?" she concluded while twirling the dumpling in her hand.

"Everyone gets along so well." Sarada said in a quiet voice while drifting her eyes to the floor, 

"hm?" Cho-cho looks at the girl, prompting her to continue further, 

"Graduation exams aren't even soon." she muttered, 

The brunette's amber eyes shone with recognition as she chewed onto the sweet snack,

"Oh you're talking about the exam? I'll consider taking it if it helps me lose some weight." she replied nonchalantly. 

"What's the big deal about being a ninja? does everyone want to be a ninja? I mean.. doesn't it sound kind of lame." Sarada said with a bored expression on her face. 

"What's with all of this? did something happen?" Cho-cho whined while at her friend. 

"Not really.. anyways! where are you going from now?" Sarada enquired with a smile on her face and a hint of curiosity. 

"I have time today, Sayuri went on one of her exploring games again, she won't be back until later. We can go where ever you want!" 

Cho-cho chuckled at the mention of the little Uchiha, she'd often run off on her 'Exploring game' as she'd like to call it, basically going around the village trying to find some unique rock or insect, maybe flowers as well so she could show it to her family later. 

The girl snorted as she recalled the memory of her going to Sarada's house for the first time, she found random stuff all around their house.

I mean.. Who had random stick casually resting in the middle on their dining table?! And a weird looking rock hanging on their wall!- 

So when she asked Sarada, she had come to know about the adorable little pinknette's weird-but-very-adorable habit.

she snapped out of her thoughts when she realized that Sarada is still waiting for her response. 

"Actually.. I told dad that I'd train with him later." the brunette replied with a frown on her face, 

Sarada's eyes dropped to the ground as her lips curled down into a small frown,

"I see.." 

"Of course, to me training is whatever.. I really have zero desire to go, but.."

"You should go." 

"hm?"

"You don't wanna fail the exam, do you?" Sarada said with an unreadable expression on her face, 

Cho-cho puffed her cheeks out as a frown formed on her face.

"What's with the condescending attitude? It really gets on my nerves!" she muttered out.