★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx]彡★

Fixing her glasses before looking up, Sarada couldn't help but feel some sort of nervousness bubbling in her stomach,

she ignored it.

Time has been going by fast, Sayuri would be starting with her Ninja Academy in just a few weeks and more importantly,

She literally has the final stage of chunin exam tomorrow,

She'd have to fight infront of so many people, all the prying eyes will gaze at her form- they'd make bets of who wins and will be mad to the core of their spinal cord if she loses her match.

Honestly, it frightened her to the absolute living hell, but everytime she wanted to fullfill her so called Uchiha standards so she'd just push her own feelings and put on a brave face.

The girl sighed shakily, as if draining out all of her feeling so there was no trace of them to begin with, before opening the door and heading out of her room to face the day.

"Neeee-chaaannn!!"

Sarada laughed as her little sister swung on top of her, she quickly balanced her sister by grabbing a hold of her legs and hosting her up on her back.

Sayuri giggle like a madman before pointing forwards-

"Let's go!"

"Yes ma'am!"

The soft laughter carried through the hall as the Uchiha sister's entered the dining room with big happy smiles on their faces, greeting their mother before getting seated.

They all enjoyed their breakfast, talking from now and then before their mother left off for work, not before kissing both of her daughter's foreheads all while making an inside joke saying how happy she was that they didn't inherit her forehead.

Which resulted in Sayuri giving a 5 minutes talk about how all foreheads are just a part of their head and that it's size never matters and therefore all foreheads are very very beautiful.

She even added a note saying how if Sakura ever feels insecure about her forehead Sayuri would shave her hair line to make hers bigger so they can have matching foreheads, or in her words "The coolest forehead twins!"

By the end, the two older ladies died of laughter as a very concerned Sayuri tried to offer help and advice.

Soon their mom was out and Sarada still had about 3 hours till her next training session, her last session was that morning at 4Am to 9AM and they were dissmissed after that so they could take a nice break and come back at 12PM or 11AM.

Her teammates were probably just chilling, but Sarada could never.

She took out the Ninja based mathematics book and worked out the hardest and the most freaquent occouring sums just incase they have a written exam for the second time, and make it so they won't be able to copy like the first phase of the exam- knowing her teammates, they'd probably be unprepared for a situation like that,

Her frustration poured out through her grip as the pencil slowly cracked, she couldn't get it right and she hated every aspect of that fact.

She had to get it right, it had to be perfect.

She must be getting the answers right now.

"Nee-chan."

Sarada snapped her gaze away from her hand, looking at her sister in puzzlement.

Sayuri had paused mid coloring when she noticed how Sarada's legs started bounching.

Sayuri stared at her sister with worry,