★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ]彡★

Somewhere along the fight, Sakura noticed that many other leaf ninjas had come to help.

The other squads have rushed over once they got Sasuke's letter, letting them know about their whereabout. 

With all of them combined, they easily defeated the Kokoro men, but before they could capture any of them.. the blue hair men had dissapeared leaving just the injured child alone. 

Hinata stared worridly as Sakura rushed off, she hadn't eaten properly nor had she taken a proper break in a whole week, she was worried for Sakura as a friend but as a mother she could understand what she was going through. 

Hinata sighed sadly, she was about to turn away when something caught her eyes. 

oh..

There sat on the ground was a little child, he looked about 7 or maybe 8.

He clentched his bleeding leg and cried his little heart out.

All of the other men were so focused of escaping that they forgot the little child they brought with them.

How irresponsible of them.

She approched the child and kneeled down infront of him making him flinch and back away.

She knew that he was an enemy but her motherly side will never allow her to harm this child in any way.

"What is your name, little one?" 

His eyes never met hers as he let a strangled sob, 

"P-please! Ple-ase let me g-go! Please!! .. I-.. I w-was forced into this-.. I d-didn't have a choice! I b-beg of you!" 

A few others looked his way in pity while the other were all very suspisious of him,

Hinata placed a hand on his head,

"Calm down, child. We won't harm you as long as you cooperate."

"Y-you won't?"

Hinata gave a warm smile, 

"We won't."

"Y- you promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

His eyes slowly met hers, he felt a warm and comforting feeling when he's around her.. is this what they call a mothers love?

"They will kill me if I said anything.." he mumbled under his breath while wiping his tears away.

Hinata just gave a look of reassurance as she held a hand out for the little boy, he hesitated, looking from her hand to her pale eyes.

She gave another encouraging smile and so he took her hand.

what the little boy didn't know was that, the moment he took her hand, he's is going to get everything he ever ached for.

----

It seemed as if time had slowed down, sakura hadn't felt this kind of happiness and relief even when they'd won the war, or when she'd realized that Sasuke had changed for the better.