★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★

"Soo.. how did you end up here?" 

Sayuri looked up at itachi and frowned,

"Well.. I had a really, really.. reeeaaallyy bad headache and I passed out.. a-and.. Uhhh yeah."

Itachi squinted his eyes at his niece who was currently resting her head on his lap as he braided her hair, they both decided to take a break beforefinding a way to get her back to her real body. 

"Are you hiding something?" 

"well- uhm! uh! I dunno! Don't ask me anything!" 

Itachi sighed, seeing how frantic she was.. he could tell something bad had probably happened to her before she came here.. guessing from her reaction when he first called out to her.

"It's ok Sayuri, you can tell me when you feel comfortable, i will never force you to say it."

"mhm ok!" she smiled thankfull to have him,

He returned her smile before going back to braiding her hair as she dozed off.

He looked up upon hearing footsteps, his eyes landing on an old lady with pky blue hair that seems to fade grayand white probably due to old age.

She looked short and thin, as she slowly made her way over to the two of them.

Itaci kept his guard up, he could tell that this old lady meant no harm but he couldn't take risks with his little niece around.

The old lady gave a warm smile before happily saying,

"Why hello there dear! are you perhaps dead too?? Oh my! both of you look awfully young to be dead!" 

Itachi didn't reply to her question and asked,

"Who are you?"

The old lady frowned at his harsh tone, muttering about how disrespectful kids were these days.. she then began to rant about how obedient she had to be back in her days.

Itachi deadpanned, OK now he was sure that she wasn't a threat.

"I apologize for my rudeness, I'm Itachi. Who are you?" 

The old lady started to giggle, as if she wasn't just cursing at him a few seconds before.

"I'm ------ Haruno! Who may that little girl be?" 

Itachi smiled at sayuri before saying,

"This is Sayuri, my niece."

The elderly smiled at the sleeping child who looked so much like her grandaughter,

"Say.. Is her mother's name Sakura.. by any chance..??" she asked hopefully,

Itachi looked surprised before nodding (Its not hard to guess, he'd met sakura before and im sure he knows that they're both on the same team.. pink and one of her eye is green so yeah- he's literally a genuis im sure he'd figure out easily.) , making the older women rather happy,

that was before the color drained from her face as their surrounding came into her mind, 

"Wait... No, this can't be good! Is she alive by any chance?!" she whisperyelled frantically,

Itachi frowned before saying, "Yes, is something wrong Mrs, Haruto?"

"It's 'Haruno' you bi-  dear.."

"Oh, sorry..."

The old lady gave him a judging look before going back to their previous topic,

"Oh dear! This place is called Shiryō-Rei, she must have passed Shi-yami to come here! Oh god! I didn't think the Kokoro blood would still be found in them.. Two generations have passed afterall!"