★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★

The first thing Sayuri wanted to do after waking up was the brush her damn teeth which were stinking so much!

(Idk if its healthy for ppl to do that right after waking up but this is just a fanfic so pls dont sweat abt it)

With her mother's help she was able to make her way to the bathroom without falling flat on her face.

A few hours later, Sayuri's muscles weren't so stiff anymore, so she was able to casually sit and drink her strawberry smoothie which had peanuts sprinkled on top.   

She was half way done with her drink when a very emotional Sarada came running in, and soon the drink was left forgotten as the two sisters cried in each others arms for the next 30 minutes. 

And so, they were finally back to normal. Sayuri, Sakura and Sarada.. But the youngest still had no clue that her father was here. 

After about 3 to 4 hours of talking and crying everyone had calm down, 

Sarada was doing her homework which she had been avoiding ever since her little sister's heath went down hill. 

Sakura sat on a stool next to her daughter and slept happily with her head laid on the little girls lap, finding comfort in her baby like smell and knowing that she's finally safe. 

Sayuri sat on the bed, bundled up on her favorite blanket which her mom had brought from home, she had a little stuffed teddy bear clenched in her left arm which Himawari had apparently gave to her as a gift when she was unconsious,

Sayuri held an ipad on her other hand through which she was tearfully talking with the whole uzumaki family on facetime. 

She laughed as Boruto, Naruto and Himawari fought to stay on the screen and speak to her, but everyone became quiet as Hinata demanded for the phone and spoke with the little girl. 

"Hey Sweetheart, how are you doing?" 

"I'm doing fine aunty! I missed you guys soo much!!!" 

Hinata gave a warm motherly smile, 

"We do as well, we were hoping to have you again next friday, Our weekends are always dull without you!" 

Hinata could practically see the stars shining in the little girl's two colored tearly eyes, she blushed at the uzumaki's words before giving a big toothy grin so happy to be able to talk with them again. 

And before she knew it, the waterwork began once again making Sakura and Sarada smile sadly at the little girl. 

She sniffled as the tears pooled in her eyes, Boruto and Himawari climbed over their mothers shoulder and Naruto placed his chin of his wife's head as he stared at his phone.

"Yuri-chan! I missed you so soooo much too!!! I hope you liked the teddy I got you! Mom and I bought it when we went shopping that day, we wanted to give it to you later but aunt Sakura came and we completely forgot!" 

Himawari's eyes glistened with tears, she soon began to cry,

"I was so worry! Please don't ever scare us like that!!!" 

Boruto smiled sadly and added, 

"Yeah, take care Sayuri! Dattebasa!" 

Naruto grinned,

"Take care, kid!"

Sayuri wailed as her face flushed with tears, 

"I won't ever do that! I promise!!" 

After several moments of having an emotional conversation with the Uzumaki's, the little pinknette grew tired, so they decided to end the call.

Sayuri was midway shoving a spoon full of strawberry yogurt (sprinkled with PAnUtS) into her mouth when she heard a knock.