★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★

☆~♡~☆

The sound of laughter filled the Uzumaki household, putting a small smile on the tired man's face.

His shoulders were hunched down as he dragged his exhausted body toward his home, just wishing to lay down and sleep.

These were one of the rare days he got to go home, after all being a Hokage wasn't a piece of cake.

Upon reaching the front door, he immediately recognized the familiar voice of a little girl.

Sayuri.

His smile widened,

It has been a strict tradition in the Uzumaki household, every friday the tiny pinknette would come hopping in for a sleepover with all of her bizarre stories about the week.

The little girl has been practically inseparable with Himawari,

The Uzumakis absolutely adored the little ball of sunshine and to say they'd kill for her is an understatement.

Naruto let out a small chuckle before ringing the doorbell, minutes later the door was flung open by his wife, Hinata.

Naruto gave Hinata a quick kiss before removing his ninja shoes, he let out a grunt as he stretched his arms and back.

"Papa! Your home!!"

Before he could even muster up a response, Himawari jumped on him and wrapped her arms around his neck, knocking the air out of his lungs in the process.

But he quickly recovered and supported his daughter so she wouldn't fall.

"Uncle Naruto!"

Sayuri waved both of her hands with a huge smile on her face, which makes Naruto wonder how different she is to her father.

Just her whole presence was radiating positive and happy vibes.

Naruto offered a grin,

"Hey guys, what're yall doing?"

"Sayuri was telling us about how she awesomely punched a boy!!"

Himawari stated with a innocent smile on her face, as if it was all completely normal.

Naruto was flabbergasted.

♡~☆~♡

After dinner, Hinata had told Himawari to finsih her homework.

Having no other choice, Himawari started working on her homework while Sayuri sat next to her and watched her.

Naruto had gone to sleep, as the poor man could barely stand still with how tired he was.

With a huff, the little pinknette laid on her stomach, next to a very frustrated Himawari who looked like she's about to tear the damned book in front of her.

"Hima-nee."

"Hm?"

"When will you finish your homework..?"