★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ]彡★

The muffled sound of a door creaked through the Uchiha house hold, followed by the series of jiggling keys and soft footsteps.

The women with pink hair stumbled into her home, heavily tired and guilty for not being able to make it for dinner with her precious daughters.

She straightened up upon noticing how unusually quiet it was, it wasn't anything like her daughters to leave the house dark and quiet- It's almost always filled with some sort of noise whether it be her eldest doing the dished and chatting away with her sister while the T.V hums in the background or just some random podcast or music playing from the radio to fill the silence.

Only then had she realised the absence of a pair of footwear by the doorstep.

Her head immediately perked up, all signs of tiredness gone within seconds.

'Shit. I completely forgot that Sarada would be with chocho tonight!'

She checked the time to see it had been more than 4 hours since she messaged Sayuri.

A frown crawled it's way up her face as she hurriedly placed her sling bag on the dining table,

Sweat accumulated in her palm and forehead, as her eyes shook in horror at the mere thought of something happening to Sayuri once again.

She couldn't bare the thought of going through the same nightmare of having to watch her daughter suffer everyday with not being able to do anything to make it stop.

She hurriedly made her way through the dark hallway,

The little girl hates darkness more than anything, she would never leave the light off.. especially when she's home alone.

It used to be a small childish fear, of some imaginary monster. But it seems more like a trauma now rather than a childhood scare.

Sakura practically ran towards the door, riddled with different cute little doodles and a small piece of cardboard on which was a messy handwriting in red crayons.

"Yuri land."

The pink haired women swung open the door, eyes wide, mouth apart and hands shaking.

Her eyes darted from one end of the room to another finally landing on the small bundle on the bed.

There was the little girl who almost caused her a heart attack.

Her soft pink hair was sprawled across her face as she slept soundly on her side.

The women dropped on her knees on her daughter's bed side, as she watched the little girl let out soft snores.

It has been a long time since she had even heard her snore,

Sayuri's lips were parted as small string of saliva escaped from her mouth, slightly staining the pillow beneath her head.

The little girl swallowed subconsciously as she mumbled incoherent words while clenching a fistful of the blanket that was clumsily laid on top of her.

Sakura was honestly agape at how peaceful the smaller pinknette looked.

She looked like she was having the best, best sleep in a very long time. She was so deeply into her dreams which couldn't possibly be nightmares of her horrors and traumas if she wore such a peaceful expression.

She didn't jump and flinch away when Sakura shakily tucked her hair, something she could rarely ever do without the little girl being scared to death.

Sayuri only sleepily grabbed her hand and hugged it to her chest, absolutely having no intentions of letting go.