★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★

(OK ive got no idea who they were fighting so ya.. i actually have no idea what happened in boruto after sakura got kidnapped. i just remember that they fought a guy with kids whom he made with his nails?? idk man-) 

It was finally over, they had finally managed to capture that white guy (im sry).

Naruto received a letter from shikamaru letting them know about the situation, the uzumaki was stressed out.. he knew for sure that sasuke and sakura would rush off right then and there to look for their youngest.. and he knew that Sayuri hadn't received any training so she doesn't even know how to properly wield a kunai.

This is not good... They don't know what the Kokoro clan have up their sleeves! They had never been witnessed in battle. 

Both Sasuke and Sakura were slightly injured but that wasn't what worried him, 

He knew that the uchihas would act reckless when it comes to Sayuri..

He sighed, welp he'd have to let them know anyways.. their her parents afterall. 

He looked to his side where Sasuke, Sarada and Sakura were standing next to each other with a smile on their face, he frowned before scratching his head.

He made his way over to them, guilt eating him up..

he looked unsure as he said,

"Uhm, hey guys.. we need to talk." 

All of them looked at him, puzzled about why he's so nervious all of a sudden. 

Sarada curiously waited for him to answer, only for him to say,

"Alone."

She huffed before getting the memo and walked away towards chou-chou.

Naruto sighed,

"Please be calm when I tell you this." 

.

.

.

They were not calm. 

Sakura's face paled as she felt sick to her stomach.

Sayuri's body was already too weak! Hey lungs are still not responding properly, there was no way she'd survive for more than 3 hours without all the machines attached to her arms and legs. 

Even if she did, there was no way she'd be able to defend herself! Sakura wanted to wait until she was the right age to go to the academy before teaching her anything.

'oh dear god!'

Sasuke looked at his terrified wife in concern,

"Sakura?"

Said uchiha let a frustrated groan before harshly grabbing her hair, tears slipped out of her eyes as her iris shaked.

"Oh god! This is not good! We have to find her as soon as possible, her condition was already worse at the hospital! She needs to have a few pills every few hours and her lungs were not responding properly! Her body is too fragile right now.. she was suppose to be in quarantine for gods sake! even a simple fever can be life threatening!! Oh god! Oh my god!"