★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ]彡★

An unpleasant sound filled the air as the two men clashed their swords while glaring at each other.

Sasuke glared at this opponent, sharingan spinning furiously.

The other man smirked at the sight. He couldn't help but let the pride fill his chest as his opponent gave him the most coldest glare, red eyes burning with anger. 

"Aw.. is sasuke-kun worried about his sweet little daughter~? Don't worry! I'll kill her nice and fast so she won't feel a thing!"

The uchiha swung his sword with a scowled,

The other man showed no signs of fear as he gave the uchiha an amused smile before saying,

"Hehe, sorry uchiha- I just wanted to warn you." He grunted and struggled to dodge as sasuke attacked him without a break.

"you know? We can't let some half blood kokoro wander off with our ultimate power! Strict policy, man!"

And before he could open his mouth for another sarcastic comment sasuke had already stabbed his sword through his chest.

"I won't let you touch her." The uchiha replied as he watched his opponent disappear with a poof.

He kneeled down, and pressed his palm against the ground.. a snake appeared and hissed at him.

"Go to Konoha, and search for my youngest daughter, she has pink hair and both of her eyes are of different colors. Protect her until she reaches safety. "

-_-_-_-

Kakashi watched as Sayuri happily ate her strawberry ice cream.

She somehow always manages to convince him into buying her food..

He sighed before averting his eyes back to his book, wondering what the hell happened with Sasuke..

With one last sigh, he snapped his book shut,

"Alright Sayuri, let go to the Uzumaki's."

"Mhm."

-_-_-

That evening when Sakura returned, she found Sayuri with Hinata and Himawari.

Apparently, they all went out for shopping since they got bored at home.

And after a few minutes of chatting with Hinata, Sakura left with Sayuri as they made they're way back home.

A few hours later, Sarada had also come home and they all ate their dinner while chatting about their day,

For safety reasons, Sayuri decided that she wasn't gonna tell her mother that she fell asleep in the middle of a forest and later on found a snake that could have possibly killed her.

Sakura and Sarada decided to go to bed early as they were tired, so Sayuri decided to do the same.

She made her way to her room which was set up in between her mother and sister's rooms, as they wanted to check up on her every now and then.

She got to have her own room as Sakura's room was not exactly child friendly.

Sarada didn't mind sharing a room with her little sister but her mother disagreed saying she would need her privacy as a teenager.