★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★

"NO!!"

Itachi sweatdropped at his little niece who is currently clinging onto him, refusing to leave without him.

He nervously laughed as he tried to halfheartedly reassure that they'd meet again, which he doubt they would.. since their gonna force her out of this place before she could reach the 10 hours time limit. 

The old lady had no idea if she'd ever get the power of seeing spirits and ghosts since no one has ever come out early. 

they could only hope she did for their own selfish reason of wanting to see her again.

The little girl was in tears, ready to cry her eyes out at the thought of leaving her uncle whom she'd just met. 

She demanded that he'd come with her, innocent soul didn't even know that he was long dead. 

Both of them didn't have the heart to tell her, as she told them about how excited she was to introduce them to her family. 

Itachi told her that they won't come with her since they have another business to attend to which was a complete lie to cover up the fact that they DIED. 

"Please don't leave me!" she sobbed as she hugged her uncle, but this made his heart hurt as he remembered leaving his younger brother after the massacre all those years ago. 

Both him and the old Haruno had thought of just letting her stay for the whole 10 hours with them, that way they'd probably get to meet her again. But the elderly told him that many of Sayuri's Kokoro bloodthirsty relatives and ancestors might just be roaming around somewhere near them, it could be too dangerous and they cannot risk any chances with Sayuri around. 

He pat the child's back with a sad smile on his face, 

"Your family is waiting for you.. don't you wanna see your mom again?" 

She sobbed,

"I do! But I can't just leave you!! When will we ever meet?!?!" 

Itachi pulled away from her, and leaned his forehead on hers, closing his eyes in content. 

He opened his onyx eyes and stared at her black and green eyes in amazement and tried to memorize every little detail for he knew that the chances of them meeting again are little to 0.

"We might just be able to meet again, the changes are slim but are still there. Don't worry Sayuri, keep training ok? don't train yourself too much. Just try your best.. don't ever feel the need to do anything more than just that." 

He sighed at her tear stained face, she really is making this 100x more difficult huh?

He spent half his life as an S rank criminal.. wherever he looked people hated him.. they wanted nothing but to run away when he's near them. 

He'd spend half of his life constantly feeling guilty, lonely, hated, and depressed, even after death people still continue to hate him and see him as a murderer.. but the least he could do after killing all of the uchihas was to save their pride. 

but,

This little girl just came out of no where and gave him so much love and affection. 

He spent so long living with a bunch of criminals who murder for fun, even his brother was ready to kill anyone to get to him. 

Now that he met someone so innocent and kind, who didn't run away from him in fear nor was she after power.. he didn't want to let go. It's been so so long since he'd felt this warm feeling.

just an innocent girl who knew nothing about the Ninja world.

He wanted nothing more than to just keep her in this grassland forever and protect her from all the ninja stuff that she'll probably start doing after a year or 2.

But he can't just do anything he wanted to, she had a family who's waiting for her afterall.

Sayuri shook her head and looked at him with gloosy eyes. 

"Then I'll do whatever it takes so we meet again!" she declaired while sniffing 

Itachi smiled,

"Alright, I'll be waiting for you."

T̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶a̶w̶k̶w̶a̶r̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶,̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶3̶r̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶e̶l̶.̶

The old lady smiled warmly, and gestured for the little girl to come closer..

she then moved her bangs away and placed her hand on the mark present on the little girls forehead, while Itachi had just noticed it.

Sayuri winced when the old lady pressed only the carved wound on her forehead, while an worried and unsure Itachi sat next to her, holding her hands.

The old lady closed her eyes and when she opened them again, her right eye was glowing a pale pink. 

"Alright  dear, I'm going to want you to look into my eyes and stay calm."

She did as said and soon enough she started to feel lightheaded.

The old lady retreated her hand and smiled at the little girl, 

"It was nice to meet you, Sayuri. Let Sakura know that I love her very much." she said before she stood up and walked away. 

Sayuri's eye lids started to feel heavy as she fought herself from passing out. 

She stumbled, but just before she could fall off her uncle had broght her into a warm embrace.

"It was nice meeting you, Sayuri. If possible let Sasuke know that I'm very proud of him and that I miss him very much."

"Mhm.. Ok uncle 'tachi." she mumbled sleepily, making itachi grin at the fact that she'd just called him Uncle for the first time.

"Take care, Sayuri."

"mhm."

"Eat healthy food."

"mhm."

"Live your life however you want, ok? Don't force yourself to do something you don't like or want to."

"Mhm."

"Your perfect just the way you are, ok?"

"mhm."

The older Uchiha cradled the little uchiha as she slowly started to close her eyes, 

"I'll come back, I.. I'll find a way to- to c-come back.. " Just like that she slipped out of consiousness while mumbling under her breath.

Itachi chuckled with a heavy heart, as he too started to dissapear.