★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ four]彡★

"CHI-CHI!??!-" 

"Y- You.. came back.." 

Sayuri had always made up fake scenarios of what she'd say when she gets the chance to finally meet her dad. 

She'd been thinking about it ever since she was 4, she knew that one day he'd come back, even if there was no way to be sure, she trusts him to come back. 

Others might call her naive of stupid, but if her mother was able to trust him enough to marry him and have kids even if he was bound to go away, then she'd happily put her faith in him without any hesination. 

She would spend so much time drawing little card and trying her best to write neatly so it's readable whenever her mom sent a letter, she knew that if he ever came back he'd be sad about how much he had missed in their life. 

She was a pretty smart kid. 

She even felt guilty for growing up, knowing that he'd be hurt by how much she'd grown without him which just proves that he missed a whole chunk of her life, which again would make him sad. 

She made up a speech in her head, she said it to herself every morning just incase he decided to come that day, she could still remember everything by heart. word by word. 

But somehow she could not open her mouth. 

He was here, in front of her.. holding her hands with a smile on his face.

She could see him. 

He could see her. 

Her eyes once again pooled with tears to which she wiped hurriedly before they could even fall. 

The little girl felt insecure, he was such an important person while she was over here crying about everything, getting beaten up by some stupid kindergarten teachers and putting everyone in trouble by stupidly falling ill. 

Gosh! off all the times he could have come, he decided to come on that one day when she looked like one of those skeleton monsters from boruto's video games, her eyes were already raw and red, all puffy from the non stop crying for the past week, and then somemore crying while she woke up,and then some more crying after somemore crying-

Gosh! She's such a crybaby! Such an embarrassment, the stupid tears just HAD to come right now!?!

And while the little girl sat on her knee on the bed, her eyes never leaving the ground, probably contemplation everything in her life..Sasuke was just... he was just in awe.

At first glace anyone would be quick to say that she took after her mother, but she actually took more of her father's feature other than the hair, the face structure and jaw line.. it was so much like his. 

To be fair, Sarada would be the one who truely took after her mother, other than the hair and eyes. 

The little pinknette's eyes looked exactly like Itachi's which made him wanna stare at them forever, it was as if Itachi himself was looking at him.. 

Or at the ground to be exact..

He has never smiled so much in one day, that made thought made him wanna smile even more. 

He slightly stood up from the stool and took her into a warm embrace, 

The little girl flinched and snapped out of her daze, her eyes peeked over his shoulders in search for her mother,