★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ]彡★

Sakura is tired.

she is beyond tired. 

she feels worn out, as if all the energy has been sucked out of her body, which is understandable for a person who had barely 2 hours of sleep everyday for a whole week.

she barely ate anything, just enough to keep her alive and moving.. but nothing enough to actually fill her stomach.

she could feel her hope fading away bit by bit as she sat there  watching her daughters fragile body lay unmoving on the hospital bed. 

she could hear sayuri's soft breaths, barely. 

she's doing everything that she could, just to make sure that Sayuri lived another day.

But its not enough. 

She's been losing too much blood since the carved mark on her forehead keep bleeding non-stop.. 3 poeple had donated their blood to save her little girl.

If it wasn't for Tunade sakura would have probably died from how much blood she donated for sayuri. 

Tsunade then forced her to take rest and eat a proper meal but sakura couldn't function properly at all.

she was too concerned about sayuri to even think about taking care of herself. 

two hours ago, she returned back to the hospital only to find that Sayuri's condition is getting worse.

she didn't have the strenght to hold back her tears so just just let just flow as she held her little girls tiny hand. 

hoping, wishing that by some miracle she would wake up and give her the hug and comfort she had been yearning for all week.

---

sarada's pov;

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me,

This is it.

I finally get to meet him.

I'm not excited, nor am I nervous. 

I don't care about him, it's my sister whom I care about.

I want to know what's happening to her. 

I need to know what's happening to her.

Mom is never going to answer, she never did and never will.

I can't bare this, they are hiding something from me and i won't really give it much thought if Sayuri wasn't half dead in a hospital bed. 

(OHHH I THINK IT RHYMES BHAHAHHA!1!! DEAD IN A HOSPITAL BED ASHABJEVFAY )

An old tower came into view and i didnt hesitate to enter it. 

I snapped my head in different direction frantically, i couldn't see anyone. 

I looked around desperately hoping to catch a glipse of a raven hair or some old guy with no fasion sense. 

i couldn't really imagine my father as a type who would be into fasion.. BUT THATS NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW-

I threw my head back and groaned in frustration,

'Ugh!'

"this old man! where the hell is he!!

Thats when i felt something cold touch my neck,