news

Hello everyone,

Yes. I'm alive, I didn't want to leave y'all hanging.

I will be honest, I don't think I'll update for a while. Not until I finish my boards and do a thorough editing/rewriting from chapter one.

I mean, this story is something that I treasure very much, especially since I've always liked writing and to see many people read stuff that wrote made me very proud and happy,

But as the days grew, I couldn't help but feel as though it's not enough. I mean, there has been literally nothing going on in this story... It's just leading to pointless circles and that one chapter with the whole therapist thing really blew my mind on how I had the guts to publish that shit.

I want to write a story worth reading,

A story that's worth the 140k reads.

So please. Allow me to happily log off of this app and focus fully on this one exam that will practically shape my future, with a cheerful heart that I'll return back and rewrite my first ever story into a better and "worth you time" book!

I don't want to feel guilty, when I read comments asking for me to update, I don't want anyone of my wattpad friends to think this is a goodbye.

It's not, I'll come back.

Pinky promise!

If I don't come back, then y'all can spam my account with many reports  until it's gone or something.

That's all I had to say! Just something I've been wanting to get off my chest..

Anyways.. hope this makes everything clear, and I'll be back again! With amazing grades, and a better story that makes you smile and think,

Damn, it's so much better than before!

Or something along those lines lol

Anyways,

See you soon, racoon!

*Sayuri waves cutely while intensely sweating..

definitelynotbeingheldatgunpointbytheauthor*