★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★

"Help! Someone.. anyone-!"

*THUD*

The pinknette groaned while rubbing her forehead, she'd fallen asleep with her chin reasting on her palm, but was suddenly woken up causing her to hit her head on the table.

Sayuri blinked in confusion while snapping her head to look in all directions.

'Huh..?'

"What is it?"

The pinknette completely ignored everything to focus on the unfamiliar voice that she'd heard.

Is her brain playing tricks again..?

"HELP- I CAN'T-! I DON'T WANNA DIE-!! PLEASE ANYONE! AM DROWNING...."

Sayuri's eyes widened as she quickly straightened up.

'What- who was that-?'

She looked at her teacher who looked equally as confused as her but for different reasons.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"The voice."

The older lady looked at her with a frown as she shook the her head.

"No. What voice?" She questioned,

Seeing as she got no answer she brought her hands to rub her forehead as she closed her eyes and sighed.

"Sit back down on your seat, Uchiha. Don't waste my time. It's probably just your imagination."

She opened her eyes with a huff of exhaustion, ready to threatened child with determination just to get them to shut the hell up.

Only to find Sayuri missing.

Without a word she walked out of the classroom,

"I am not paid enough for this."

With her duo eyes sparkling with determination, the litter girl sat up from the desk ignoring the teachers call and ran as fast as her little legs could carry her.

She couldn't figure out how she heard that voice. But she could tell that the voice belongs to a frightened child.

She wasn't gonna sit around being all confused when someone is calling for help.

She looked at either side of the corridor before closing her eyes to try and hear the voice once more, so she could locate where it came from.

"My lungs hurt.. is this the end for me..?"

Snapping her eyes open the little uchiha ran with determination and confidence,

bumping onto a few teacher and students on the way.. causing them to curse at her in anger.

Finally she arrived at a big door and with out any hesitation she pulled the door open.

Beads of sweat dripping from her forehead as she looked around franticly,

"Where?" She whispered to herself while trying to calm her racing heart.

Thats when she spotted the bumbling water at the farthest end of the swimming pool.

☆