Special chapter! CHI-CHI DOESN'T HAVE A WHAT?!

Credits to - Vivianne_Gaile and Lily_Dxttebxne  I ACTUALLY DID IT 🤣🤣🤣

Little Sayuri's eyes brightened as she watched her precious cocomelon, she sat on her knees right in front of the Tv with literally stars flying around her

After having a nice bowl of ramen with Sasuke, both had decided to head home.

They changed into more comfortable clothes and were just chilling in the living room.

The older uchiha knew that it was bad for Sayuri to sit so close to the Tv and something in him told him that Sakura would be mad af if she found out.

But, he didn't really have the heart to tell her, she seemed so happy.. and it was probably the first time in a long time that she actually got to relax and have fun.

So he let her be. For now.

He also wanted to know why she liked the show so much, even sakura had mentioned it in the letters.

So he sat on the couch, leaning his elbow on his knee while supporting his chin on his palm, calmly observing the different colors of sharks dancing around the screen.

He sat there and analyzed the true meaning behind the words of the poem that his daughter seem to be intensely listening to,

"Ba-by! Shark doo-doo, doo-doo!
Ba-by! Shark doo-doo, doo-doo!
Baby shark!"

He sighed,

'Maybe my age is finally getting to me, because i can't understand shit.'

Yes, sasuke uchiha.. the once S rank criminal.. who turned into a psychopath and tried to destroy the konoha, was now sitting in a house situated in Konoha.. trying to understand an animal song that kids watch.

Lets just take a moment to give him a around of applause.

Soon, The exhaustion from his mission started to kick in and ravenette fell asleep while leaning on his back.

After a few few minutes Sayuri got bored and wanted to do something, she saw that her father had fallen asleep on the couch,

She remembered the time when her mother told her that sleeping on the couch can cause severe back and neck pain.

Being the concerned daughter she was, she decided to wake him up and tell him to go sleep in the bedroom.

She climbed onto the couch and sat on her knees beside her father, she brought up her finger and pocked his face,

"Chi-chi wake up, wake up, waaakeee uuuppp!"

She suddenly felt something familiar,

She giggled when she realized that she had just unintentionally copied anna from the Disney movie frozen, on the scene where she wakes elsa to come play with her.