★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ]彡★

A small pinknette tiredly hunched over her desk and watched the little slow flazes fall from the dull grey sky, some of them sticking to the glass window before melting away.

Konoha had been cold for a few weeks now, and everyone were not surprised to waking up and finding the thick layer of white sprawled all over the ground this morning. 

The citizens were rather excited, having been so long since they've seen snow in the sunny Konoha. 

She could see from the foggy window,  little kids running across the road in excitement of seeing the snow for the first time. 

It was her first time seeing the snow as well, 

but her concern for all the stray animals had overtaken her excitement,

Sakura and Sarada were more focused on gushing over the little pinknette's cute 'snow day' outfit as they'd like to call it to even pay any attention to the actually wheather. 

she was dressed in a white woollen shirt with snowman prints on top of which she wore a thick red hoodie which reached to her knees,

 she also wore white tights and a red skirt with white dots which was peaking out of the ends of her sweater. 

Around her neck was cream colored scarfs and her ears were kept warm under the fluffy ear muffs on her feets were a nice pair on boots, the kind of comfortable boots with fluffy insides. 

Her ears turned pink as she felt the embarrassment creep in, they even made her wear mittens and everything! 

But she felt better when she reached the kindergarten to find almost all of the kids were dressed just like her if not worse.

Sakura and Sarada had pulled the girl back when she tried to run off, forced her to stand still and taken at least a thousand pictures before even letting her step out. 

Sayuri sighed before laying her head on the desk, she continued to watch the falling snow trying to block out all the noise. 

All the kids gather around in small groups, all talking with their respective friends while the uchiha remained alone.

It was kinda sad,

Her father, back in his day.. had so many people willing and wishing to be his friend, to just get to have him notice them, but he chose to be alone. 

Ironic how at that moment all Sayuri could long for is to save the stray pets from the harsh wheather and perhaps have a friend whom she can share her thoughts with.

Coming to school everyday and having that one person save a seat for you, that one person who would search for you when teaming up for group projects, that one person who won't just give you a sad smile and say "Maybe next time? sorry! I wanna team up with my best friend!"  instead she wanted to be  that best friend. 

she longed for it, without even realizing it. 

-_-_-

It was already by lunchbreak when Sayuri woke up, it seems none of the teachers had woken her up or even noticed that she had fallen asleep for the fact. 

The little girl felt a bit sad and dejected at the fact that all the kids got to go out and play with the snow while no one bother to wake her up so she had just slept in the classroom all alone while they all went out and had fun. 

But the pinknette dismissed the fact apon the realizing that she'd have been alone anyways. 

'It's not like anyone would play with me..'