★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ]彡★

It was a cloudy day in Konoha but none of the citizens seem to mind it, 

The occasional cold and refreshing winds that blew around the dry leaves along with the gloomy grey sky was the perfect time to sit by you're window with a newspaper and a warm cup of tea.

The whole atmosphere was overall very peaceful, even the fish markets seem to be calm!

(teachers freaking out in the corner)

A certain tiny pinknette was walking hand in hand with her father, both of them stopping once in a while so she could pet the strey cat or a random dog that passed by. 

Both of them were enjoying themselves, they've been waiting for a nice day to just relax and have fun. 

Nothing can beat the feeling of eating a hot bowl of ramen in a nice gloomy weather.  

After multiple stops they finally reached their destination, which the little girl was yet to find out. 

she stared at the open field, and frowned at her father in confusion. 

why come to the training field? I mean, it's not that she had any problem with it but why so random? 

Why did he have to choose a perfectly nice and calm day to train instead of just chilling while he still can.  

It's like trying to solve a rubik's cube with you're toes.. There's nothing wrong with trying to do it.. 

But why tho? 

"Yo."

The little pinknette tilted her head in confusion, honestly just wondering what the hell was going on before offering a huge grin.

She waved boisterously amplifying her happiness which only made the little boy wince, already feeling tired of the enthusiastic ball of sunshine. 

"Hello!"

Sasuke was standing next to his daughter, carefully monitoring the little nara with calculative eyes, which only made the said nara roll his eyes. 

Kaito stared at the younger uchiha, offering a small almost unnoticable smile before giving a short wave. 

"I'm Kaito, and I'll be you sensei from now on."  

Sasuke's eyes widened for a second before he narrowed them at the boy infront of him, who stood bravely on his two feets while digging his pinkie finger into his left ear. 

"Excuse me?" he raised his voice as if daring him to repeat it, 

The little uchiha stared at him in awe, 

Her  new   sensei??? wow! 

"Really?!" 

"yea."

You can practically see starts flying around her at this point, 

she walked up to him leaving her father behind as he hopelessly extended his only arm in hopes that she'd turn and come back to him. 

Sayuri brightly grinned at kaito, 

"THAT'S SO COOL!! So like, you're gonna teach me cool ninja stuff now?!?"

gosh, why is it soo bright-- 

You know the feeling of waking up in the middle of the night, and opening your phone to check the time only for you to nearly go blind at how high the screen brightness was at.