★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★

Sayuri walked down the street with her eyes glued to her ninja sandals, watching as she came across various insects and trying to avoid stepping on them.

She had her hands clasped behind her back as she jumped around on her toes, the street seemed fairly empty.

Sarada went off on her first ever C rank mission and won't be back for a few days, or weeks or months..

Or maybe she won't even be ba-

'NO!'

Sayuri frowned and shook her head in hopes to stop thinking about it, but that didn't stop the thoughts from lingering in the back of her mind,

Silent whispers filled her head, but she tried her best to ignore them.

Apparently, a mission had gone terribly wrong for a genin team and they had come back with serious injuries, her mother being the top medic nin was very busy.. preparing for their operation and all.

She had requested for Sayuri to be sent home.

She asked her class teacher to drop Sayuri home, but Mrs, Nakamura had rushed off half way through the walk when she got a call saying her child's fever had gone up.

She Ofcourse, asked Sayuri if they could hurry up and run all the way to the uchiha residence,

Only for the child to wave her off saying she can go on her own.

This left the little girl, alone with her own thoughts which were filled with various probabilities of her family being in danger.

Her calm and peaceful demeanor from earlier was thrown out the window.

She felt sick to her stomach from just the thought of something bad happening to them.

She could still hear the sicken sound of bones crushing, blood spilling, muscles ripping..

The foul smell of rotting flesh,

Her mother and sister's painful screams-

The little girl was so lost in her own head that she failed to notice the huge rock that was infront of her.

She tripped and fell, successfully scratching her left knee and right palm,

She winced at the sight of blood, already feeling sick of it.

Her face was filled with horror, she hated blood.

Her throat felt tight, she couldn't bare seeing the red liquid any longer-

"Sayuri?"

Slowly, her eyes traveled from her bruised palm to the person who had just called out to her.

She just sat on the ground for a second, processing everything.

As soon as she did,

her whole face did a 180⁰.

"Chi-chi!"

Sasuke replied with an open arm, and a soft grin.

The little girl clumsily got back on her feet and ran over to her father with her arms wide open, she latched onto him as he caught her.

"You're back!"

Sasuke smiled at how happy she seems to be to have him ba-

"Great timing, I'm starving! Let's go get some food!"

The older uchiha sweatdropped,

'Why does it feel like she's more excited to get food, than she is too see me...-?'

He adjusted her in his arm,

"We'll go, but are you alright? You fell pretty hard."

"Mehhh I'm okay! Let's just get goingggg!"

"Atleast let me bandage your knee? And your palm as well-" 

Soon they had settled in the well know ichiraku's raman place, which was the only restaurant that Sasuke has visited tbh.

Both of them gave their orders and chatted a little while waiting,

Mostly about how things had been at home, or what was the color of the cat she saved 3 days ago.

The little girl was easily distracted from her thoughts when she saw her father whoms she had last seen about a month ago.

As soon as their ramen arrived the little girl didn't hesitate to dig in after saying her prayers.

Sasuke opted to just watch her, he didn't feel hungry.. plus she was very  adorable how could anyone miss this?

Even ayame stood around for a few minutes, leaning over the counter with her chin placed on her arm as she watch the little girl eat happily with a small smile on her face.

She soon had to go since many other customers had arrived,

Sasuke took a few bites and continued to watch her but the little girl didn't mind, she was too focused on the food.

He felt bad, they had barely talk at all.

He wasn't home half the time, and due to his not-so-good childhood.. he had no idea how to start a normal conversation.

He wanted to be the cool dad for both of his daughters, but whenever he tried something it just seemed awkward.

He pushed his bowl aside and leaned over the counter, he thought for a second before asking,

"How's kindergarten?"

The little pinknette hummed nonchalantly, didn't even look up as she muttered with food in her mouth.

"Itfs's whaver."  (It's whatever.)

"Uh How's Sarada doing?"

"Okay."

"Sakura?"

"Yeah."

"Sayuri?"

"Yep."

He sweatdropped,

'She's not even listening to me.. is she?

"What is my name..?"

"Ok."

He opened his mouth a few times, contemplating for a few minutes.

In the end he decided to just shut up and let her eat.

A/n

Very small chapter, only abt 850 words or so but thats all i can manage for today.

I STILL HAVE SO MUCH STUFF I SHOULD COMPLETE SO IMMA YEET MYSELF OUT

COMMENT IF U SEE SPELLING ERRORS CUZ I DIDNT CHECK AT ALL.

BYE.