★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★

A wave of harsh coldness pierced through the air all while sending unwelcoming shivers down everyone's spine, within seconds big globs of snow started to fall at a high rate of velocity, shattering to bits once it hits the ground.

The ocean eyes of the Hokage stared at the scene before him, it was something he expected to happen but never imagined to be delived in such a way. 

Damn Kokoro, and their unpredictable ways. 

The snow was tainted pure red around a group of his well trusted shinobi's, all murdered in different but brutally painful ways.

Not one looked recognisable, not one looked human

There were seven of them. All seven of them, who were yet to become adults. 

There were all strong Shinobis, but most importantly they were all children.

He didn't know them personally, but he knew them long enough to name them as his seven favorite children of last years graduation, having known most of them who were his son's seniors. 

He'd been standing there for way too long, but he couldn't find himself to care. 

He remembered one of the kid, she was a small and petite girl but her punches told another story.

She was the shortest and the strongest of the group, ironically she was also the most brutally murdered of the . 

She laughed with him just yesterday while he assigned her to another mission- while he send her to her death.

They shared the same dream, the same determination.. Although she was never able to achieve it. 

warning; gore

Her face was completely torn off, eyes hanging off sockets. Her hair was ripped painfully out of her scalp, the same hair that she adored and took care like it was baby always yelling at her teammates for touching it. 

She was laid between her comrades, who were all hung by their necks around her.. all missing their fingers and toes, most missing parts of their body. 

Someone had decapitated her, and stuck her limps in different parts of her body as if she was some sort of toy- not only her, but the other 6 children as well, it made Naruto eyes burn red. 

Someone had toyed with them, as if they were nothing. 

He was lost at what to do, the villages have been in peaceful terms for a while now, Naruto would admit he had it the easiest out of all the Hokages. He wondered how he was going to tell the Parents of these children. 

He clenched his fist so hard, a pool of blood formed next to his feet, right under his hand.

His red eyes read over the print written on the ground, 

"You daring to defy us only proves your stupidity, hand them over and stop before another tragidy fall upon your foolish village." 

A short sigh was heard next to him, Shikamaru watched with a stern face. 

"There are no traces leading that an outsider was even here, it seems as if they all killed themselves. According to what Kaito told us, they must have controlled their mind's and made them kill each other." 

The Nara glanced at the kids who once used to group up and make fun of his ponytail, or the fact that he was scared of his wife, his eyes turned sad although he knew this was the way of the shinobi world it still stabbed him somewhere in his heart to know that seven children died crying for help within the walls of the village, right under their nose.