★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★

The pale warmth of the sun light hit the pink hair women's face, as she scrunched up her nose at the sudden red light behind her eye lids.

An exhausted groan left her lips, she stretched her arms above her head and cringed upon hearing the loud popping sound of her shoulder.

She rubbed her eyes and slowly got up, arching her back only to be welcomed by more popping sounds.

She yawned softly still rubbing her itchy eyes only to freeze as the memories of last night rushed into her brain.

'Shit..'

She couldn't believe how careless she had been! Ugh.. Lady Tsunade will surely ban her from the hospital when they meet!

She remembered everything clearly, she was next to Sayuri's hospital bed.. checking her temperature.

She was suppose to be resting at home, but she could barely even sit still without worrying about her youngest daughter's condition.

She ended up passing out in the hallway of the hospital which ended with Tsunade literally forcing her to drink milk with sleeping drought in it.

Even in her dreams sakura was worry abou Sayuri and Sarada who didnt seem to stop by at the hospital that afternoon.

Sakura quickly tugged the blanket off of her and fixed her hair before changing her clothes and rushed off to the Hokage's office to check up on Naruto and ask if he sent sarada to any missions that day.

But sarada would always let her know if she were to go on any missions.

As she speed walked through the hallways she almost bumped into a person but they dodged last second with a terrified look on their face.

"Sorry, shikamaru.."

Said guy placed a hand over his heart and looked at sakura with an alarmed look.

"Oh my god, i thought i saw a monster or something! What the hell happened to you?"

Sakura glared at him before signing,

"Look, im here to see naruto-"

Shikamaru raised an eyebrow, it would be ok to tell sakura thay naruto went to see sasuke, he wasn't an idiot.. he could tell sarada was up to something.

But he decided to let Naruto handle it.

(Naruto ain't gonna be out of charkra the moment he stepped into the battle field here. Atleast in my story. So dont worry! Hes strong as hell lol)

(Just so you know, im not following the manga or the anime.. imma just do whatever the hell i want and have some fun.)

"Naruto went to meet up with Sasuke this morning.. uhm your daughter went after him to give him his lunch box and she is yet t-"

She was gone before he could even finish his sentence..

"Sometimes I keep getting reminded of how scary a woman can be.." shikamaru felt a shiver down his spine as he rubbed his arm and practically ran to his office.

---

How long has she been here.

a week? a month? maybe just a couple hours.. she lost count. 

Sayuri's eyes were void of any emotion, she cried so much that no tears were coming out of her eyes anymore.

She sobbed and sobbed just a few hours ago but her eyes hurt from how dry they felt.. that she had to force herself to stop crying. 

Her hair was a tangled mess, tears covered her face making her whole face look drenched.