★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★

. • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

A tiny pinknette stood in front of a very colorful door, palms sweaty and vision blurry from the tears that had gather up in her eyes, just one blink was enough for her to start bawling her eyes out,

so she didn't dare to blink, she'd managed to pull the cool act in front of her mother and older sister but now that they weren't near her anymore all the confidence went down the drain, she looked at the end of the hallway in which she was standing at, It's only been 3 minutes since entered the building.. 

(she tends to count the time when she's too nervous or anxious about something to distract herself)

Maybe it's still not too late to run back to her mother, surely she wouldn't have gotten so far.. right..?

Gosh! why is she thinking like this!?-  Her father is such a strong man, while she's over here being a nervous and pathetic loser, he'd be ashamed if he knew how much of a weak crybaby she was! he'd probably be too embarrassed of her.. 

Maybe she should just-

"why, hello there." 

"huh?"

Sayuri blinked her eyes in confusion, looking at the unknown women in front of her, only moments later had she realized that the door she had been standing in front of had been opened, she could see a couple of kids cheerfully talking with each other and giggling happily.

"I assume that you're Sayuri Uchiha..?" said the still unknown lady before her, with a stern look on her face.

"uhm, yes.." mumbled a soft voice, her Heterochromia eyes nervously peering up at the women, her fingers fiddling with each other with a flushed face.

"Are you aware that you're late?"

"Yes.. sorry.."

"get in, don't be late next time." 

Sayuri shyly averted her eyes to the ground before mumbling a quick apology,

The women moved out of the way to let her go inside the noisy room filled with children..

Sayuri took a deep breath, her hands clenched on the fabric of her skirt as she awkwardly walked into the classroom as a flushed mess,

Her ears were slowly turned red as she noticed that most had stopped whatever they've been doing to look at the her,

☆~♡~☆