★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ]彡★

Sakura let out an exhausted sigh, staring at all the documents littered across her room.

She was a mess and so was the uchiha household.

She stared at the picture of her daughters when they were young, and couldn't help but let a few angry tears escape her eyes as she let out a frustrated groan, running a hand through her hair to try and calm herself.

Sayuri was at the hospital, still unconscious. It had been about 3 to 4 days since the incident and the little girl was yet to wake up.

Sakura tried her best to perform her medical ninjutsu on the little girl but nothing was working, it was as if her body was rejecting the healing chakra.

The wound on her forehead showed no signs of ever healing, they had managed to block any blood from oozing off of it with thick bandages but there was only so much they could do.

The second day Sakura felt as if she lost a part of herself when she saw her youngest daughter's condition worsen even more.

The little girl was pale and lost a lot of weight,

they had to put an oxygen mask on her because during the second night a nurse came to check on the little girl and found her breathing heavily, mouth open and gasping for air like a small vulnerable fish thrown out on land.

From then on, slowly her body started to grow weaker and weaker.

Every now and then the little girl's heart would stop beating for a few minutes putting everyone in a state of panic before it continues to beat again.

Nurses we're always seen running around and checking on the little girl every few minutes.

What they didn't know was that the little girl was facing a battle of her own inside her head.

___

Sasuke clenched his jaw and he reread everything that was written in the piece of paper that he would usually cherish when it arrives every month.

Today was different.

'Sayuri's condition is worsening, lady Tsunade and I are working on finding the root cause to all of this. Our main theory is that it might be due to a seal, this hasn't happened to me or Sarada. Please try to contact me as soon as possible if you find any information regarding the kokoro clan.

- S.U '

His mind went back to the young man.

"You won't understand uchiha, You know absolutely nothing about us. Don't think you're saving her from danger or something."

His gaze hardened as he remembered the words spoken by the young man just a days ago.

"I don't want an innocent child to suffer the pain, It's unfair of us. So we kill them before they could suffer. It's better this way."

"Don't make us the bad guys, besides."

"If not for me, she'll definitely kill herself."

____

⚠️ Gore and Mentions of panic attacks, anxiety ect. ⚠️

Sayuri didn't know how much she could take.

All she could see was red.