★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx]彡★

Sasuke was just chilling with Sayuri on a wednesday evening, drinking coffee while reading a news paper, occasionally stopping to help his daughter who was reading her favorite fairy-tale book.

(idk how he's gonna drink coffe and read newspaper with one arm, pls figure it out..) 

He was honestly just chilling, wearing a black shirt with black sweatpants totally opposite from his usual ninja wear. 

although its still very much black. 

Sayuri suddenly paused as if she remebered something before looking up at her father.

"Chi-chi?" 

"hm?" 

"Uncle Itachi told me to tell you that he is very proud of you and that he missed you very much."

Sasuke almost choked on his coffee, his eyes widened as the realization hit him, 

'Right..  Shiryō-Rei was it? it  enables the user to communicate with the soul of their dead relatives.. so she really met him..'

His eyes softened as a small smiled bloomed on his face, he placed the newpaper on his lap and gently placed a hand on his daughter's bandaged head, being careful not to hurt her.

"Next time you meet him, let him know that I miss him just as much."

--

Sakura was spending sometime at with Sayuri, she didn't want her to be alone after learning what happened to her from Sasuke. 

She was doing some paper works when the little uchiha suddenly stopping doodling on the plain sheet of paper she gave her. 

Sakura immidiately stood up, and placed a gentle hand on little girl's cheek.

"Is something wrong hun?"

Sayuri shook it off with a closed eye grin,

"Mama, Great granny said she loves you very much!" 

The pink hair women paused for a second, almost dropping the pen she had in her other hand, before she remembered her husbands explanation. 

Her eyes pooled with tears as her lips curled into a nostalgic smile. 

She gently ran her thumb over the little girl cheekbone as she said, 

"Let her know that I love her just as much!" 

---

A few months have passed and Sayuri seem to have made a huge recovery, the little girl was able to return home, and go back to her normal life. 

And now that her father is back, she couldn't be more happy! 

Although her class teacher, Suzuki Nakamura, had gotten so mad at her for not coming to the kindergarten for the past few months, Sakura tried lying but the teacher was just not having it. 

She couldn't just tell the teacher that Sayuri had been unconsious, barely holding onto life in the hosipital nor that she had been kidnapped. 

Afterall there was no way she'd let gossips run around the village about her little girl. 

All she ever wanted was to make sure that her kids enjoy their childhood to it's fullest, to make sure that they get to be a child.