★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★

Everything happened pretty fast, 

one second both the kids were staring at the stadium in completely disbelief, wondering why the Hokage was removing his son's forehead protector, and now everything is a running chaos. 

Sayuri's eyes widened as a boom echoed through the whole area, followed by the fearful screams of the civilians around her.

Her hands shook as people all around her started to run and push themselves away from all the upcoming attack, the whole atmosphere was frantic.

Kaito desperately held the little girl's arm as he tried to shield her from the running legs all around them, both of them were still small, not having crossed even 10.

They couldn't possible walk or run with all this crowd, both lost contact with Temari as they were pushed by the panicked crowd of people, all running for their lives. 

"Oh my god, this has got to be on my top 5, 'This shitty situation can't get any worse' list." Mumbled the little boy as he ran a hand through his sky blue hair, 

"Oh c'mon, worse things could happen in the future.." was all the little girl said, happy that her friend tried to make a joke off this scary situation they were in. 

But she knew, both of them were equally scared right now, 

A few seconds later, the place was somewhat clear, so taking this as a chance; kaito grabbed the little girl and dragged her in hopes of finding a safe spot to hide, 

Sayuri noticed the presence of a few strange people fighting with the Hokage,

"Kaito! Those ghost looking people must be the one who're doing all this- we have to look out!"

"Yeah ok, shut up please!"

"Hn!"

Both the children ran, desperately gripping each other's hand in order to not loss each other in the large mop of screaming people.

The little girl could feel her eyes burn with panicked tears as her knees shook at her attempt to keep up with her friend. 

She took a huge breath, as her glossy eyes wandered around in hopes of finding any trusted adults around, but to no vail. 

She wonder if her Mama and Nee-chan would be alright, it only made her eyes sting with tears even more. 

Suddenly Kaito stopped, causing her to bump onto his back. She was about to question him when her eyes caught something, 

The little boy's eyes widened, left one buring pale blue for a second as his iris shook in fear, he held out a trembling hand infront of Sayuri as through it'd be any use to protect her.

Before them stood a man, his sky blue hair being held in a messy man bun- his left eyes glowing a pale blue, 

He simply grinned at the kids, making no move to even stop or restrain them, not even trying to block their way that was literally infront on them, that's how cocky he was. 

kaito's mind registered this man as the one cocky and powerful but the most dumb member of the clan,

knowing him as the one who took turns to beat up the little boy in the name of 'training', kaito felt reassured that this man would be too dumb to know about Sayuri. 

But the kids knew better than to be full of themselves, this was a member of the very clan they hate from the bottom of them heart. 

One wrong move, this man can literally control their mind to kill the civilian around them, they stayed stuck to their spot, hoping that their absence would be noticed and not taken lightly by the adults.