★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ]彡★

A thunder rolled down followed by the lightning,

The beautiful starry night was soon replaced with a gloomy and cloudy one,

The whole city slept soundly as heavy droplets of rain came crashing down.

A little girl shivered and harshly flinches as sound of another thunder was pierced through the silent atmosphere.

She jolted awake, here duo eyes looking around to see the all to familiar room which was themed with her two favorite food.

The little girl let out an raspy breath, her hands felt sweaty and her breath was uneven.

The distant screams of her family echoed in the silence as she felt trying to remind herself that its a nightmare.

Her hands hastily removed the strawberry patterned blanket off of her and went over to find her peanut plushie.

She hugged the plushie for comfort as she sat still on the bed, hesitant to get down.

She was still a child who was yet to come out of her 'demon under the bed.' Phase.

But she wanted to check on her family..

She had to,

After the terrible nightmare, she had to.

Before she knew it, the tears were already polling under her eyes.

She felt absolutely scared to even lay her foot on the ground, she felt so very scared at the thought of being alone in a room, even if the room looked like dream for some other.

In reality, no beautiful room or expensive plushies can replace her mothers warmth.

Right now, all she wanted was her mother comfort and reassurance.

A small hiccup left the little girl as her lips quivered, her fingers were shaking from the cold while her shoulders shook from her attempt of trying to hold back a sob.

She squeezed the plushie and slowly sat on her knees at the edge of the bed,

She sat there and cried for a few minutes, contemplating, while trying not to hyperventilate and cause the scene infront of her father who would be here for a week.

She sat there feeling like a complete burden to everyone around her.

The little pinknette, clenched her fist before deciding to suck it up and deal with it,

'Nee-chan's so strong! She would be embarrassed of a little sister who's scared of the imaginary monster under her bed!! I must not be an embarrassment!!'

She huffed while crying,

'I'm not scared!!'

Yeah, she was scared to death.

No matter how much she tried to view it, she was still a very small 6 yeat old girl who was still missing a few teeth, still too scared of turning the lights off when going to bed, still believing in santa ect.

And its all completely normal.

That's how a normal child should work,

But her regular childhood was left cracking as soon as she got her headaches.

She couldn't just turn into some strong person just because she witnessed something traumatizing, no.

She was far to soft hearted to even think about becoming a ninja.

All she ever wanted to do was be happy with her family,

She didn't want all of this,

She felt like crying some more when she realized that she was yet to find a way back to meet her uncle whom she'd promised to be back.