★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★

It's has been 7 hours of searching for a certain pink hair uchiha, Sasuke and Sakura have been running nonstop, not far behind them was Hinata, Ino and a few other.

Everyone stopped thinking for the sake of this mission, they connot lose hope no matter what. 

But if Sayuri had stayed out of hospital for 7 hours without any medications or proper care.. there was a doubt she was even alive anymore.

But still they searched for her, if by some miracle.. she was alive.. they would cling onto that hope. 

Beads of sweat rolled down Sakura's forehead, her hair was all tangled and sticking to her cheek, she continued to run without a break, she didn't feel the slightest bit tired.

As she ran, she felt something, something warm and femiliar.. then she heard the laughter of a little girl..

'Sayuri!'

She stopped for a second before jumping from the tree she was standing on and ran in a different direction, 

the others looked dumbfounded as they barely even saw Sakura pass by them, just a flash of pink and red. 

Call it a mother's instincts, but Sakura could sense her daughter, she caught a glimps of her chakra and she was damn sure that it was her little girl.

Sasuke followed without questioning, he almost couldn't keep up with her.. 

A mother is someone you never mess with. 

The pink hair women jumped mid-run, effortlessly dodging a kunai.. she furiously brought up her fist and punched the enemy, assuming that they were the one to bring harm to her child. 

The man let out a strangled sound as he flew back, but he dissapeared before he could land on the ground. 

He reappered behind her, smirking like a maniac as he whispered, 

"Die~" 

but before he could do anything, he felt something go through his chest.. he looked down only to realize that it's a sword that had pierced throught him. 

He smiled at the uchiha who was looking at him with eyes dead empty, it sent a shiver down his spine at how pissed off Sasuke looked at that moment.

A 'poof' sound was heard as his body dissapeared to reveal that it's just a shadow clone. 

Sakura looked at Hinata,

"He probably called for backup.. there must be more of them here, Hinata.. do you see anyone?"

The said hyūga looked around with her byakugan before saying, 

"Yes, there are about 4 of them here.. But they keep dissapearing at random."

The pink Uchiha scoffed, 

"What a pain in the ass." 

ok she's mad alright?

Suddenly, before anyone could react, four blue hair men jumped from within the trees. 

Everyone began to engage in a battle agaist these people, everyone were trying their best against these people who seem to have something new up their sleeves. 

Unfortunately for them, they split into 3 teams and that left just Ino, Kiba, Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura as a team.

All of the others were in a different location. 

Sasuke's summon hawk immediately went to inform them of the situation. 

Two of them attacked Sakura, but one was quickly distracted by Sasuke.