★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ]彡★

"Mama.. my head hurt.."

Sakura's stomach dropped as soon as those 4 words left Sayuri's mouth.

Eyes eyes widened in horror, she immediately kneeled down to match her daughters height and carefully cupped the little girls cheeks.

Sarada shot a confused look in her mother directed.

"Honey, stay calm alright? Does it hurt too much?" She asked in a hurry.

Sayuri's eyes widened at how concerned her mother looked, she started to feel guilty for worrying her mother over something as simple as a headache.

She quickly hid her frown behind a bright toothy grin before saying,

"No.. just a little bit, It's ok! I'm okay.. see?"

Sayuru ran around the couch as to indicate that she's feeling fine, making Sakura let out a relieved sigh,

'Maybe it'll be like when Sarada got her mild headaches.. hopefully they'll disappear as well!"

Sarada narrowed her eyes at Sayuri, she couldn't help but find her little sister's 'usually bright grin' suspicious.

She'd usually smile until her eyes crinkled, but this smile certainly didn't quite reach her eyes,

and to top it off, her eyebrows kept twitching as if she's in pain.

She quickly discarded her thoughts, knowing that Sayuri would tell Sakura if her head seriously hurt too much.

Sarada was snapped out of her thoughts when she remembered something.

She panicked and grabbed a quick breakfast while yelling,

"Oh god! I'm half an hour late! Chou chou is gonna kill me!!"

And she hurried out through the front door, leaving the door open.

Sakura and Sayuri looked at the open door with a knowing look and started laughing when they heard Sarada rush back to yell a quick and hurried bye, before running off again.

A few minutes had passed and it was time for Sakura to go for work.

Now that left Sayuri alone at home, her mother had explained that she's going to another village to treat a patient who had been severely injured and she couldn't just bring Sayuri with her.

Sakura had initially planned on just sending Sayuri to kindergarten as usual but unfortunately they declared holiday for all the students, apparently they've started renovating the whole building.

and so, with one final sigh Sakura asked Sayuri to go to their Neighbour's house or to the Uzumaki's before she left.

But it seems that the little pinknette had other plans.

----

Sayuri hopped on her step as she hummed a random tune she just made up, making her way into the forest like she'd been there a million times, (she probably has)

Her headache had slightly creased at this point, she just ignored the dull never ending pain in her forehead and decided that she'd have a good day.

She looked around trying to find something interesting,

she couldn't.

So with a frustrated huff, she flopped onto the ground and laid of her back.

she laid there for a while, thinking how worried her mom would be if she told her that she just laid down in the middle of a damn forest.