★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

T/W: mentions of child abuse and  panic attack, When you see this sign ⚠️

A little girl  giggled as she tried to pushing her mother's hand away.

"Mama, stop! it tickles"

Her pink hair was secured in 2 cute buns with a red bow on both sides of her head.

She was wearing a full-hand white shirt with red overalls dress on top, knee high socks with strawberry pattern and red sneaker to match her adorable outfit.

"I know hun, just one sec okay?" Sakura gave her a closed eye smile before going back to fixing Sayuri's collar, unintentionally tickling the girl.

 Sakura let out a sigh once she was done and back away to get a good look at Sayuri's outfit, her eyes looking for any imperfections before nodding to herself.

Just then Sarada walks into the room, searching for her glasses while asking her younger sister if she was ready yet, she found them on the bedside and quickly put them on before turning to look at Sayuri, 

She let out a loud squeaky sound followed by 'awe' and 'look at you!' 

she walked over to her, and sat on her knees to match the little girl's eye level, giving her a big smile before saying,

"You look absolutely adorable Sayuri!!" 

Sayuri's cheeks flushed as she gave a big toothy grin, putting both of her hands on her hips before proudly saying,

"I am ready, nee-chan!" 

Sarada's smile widened even more, if that's even possible, just as she opened her mouth to reply their mother cut her off saying.

"No you aren't! you still have to pack your backpack!!" 

Sayuri groaned as she sluggishly walking around the house throwing random things in her backpack to fill it up and make it seem like she got everything in it, as Sarada sweat dropped.

'why is she stuffing the T.V remote in her bag-'

In the end Sayuri got an earful from Sakura for trying to stuff a coffee maker into the poor backpack which looked like it would rip any moment now..

After a few minutes, Sakura had finished packing Sayuri's backpack for her and Sarada fed her breakfast while she sat comfortably on the couch, watching cocomelon.

(yeah, you get it. she's very spoiled)

Sakura got her purse and checked if she was missing something before help Sayuri put on her backpack, she locked the house and they started to walk away.