CHAPTER 3

JORDI

When I woke up the next morning, I immediately felt the agonizing splitting headache caused by the hangover. I must've consumed too much alcohol last night and got neglectfully wasted that I don't even remember how the fuck did I got home in the first place. I'm surprised that I even got home without my mom knowing that I went to a party last night.

Opening my eyes to a bright morning light was the worse. It made the headache even more painful than it already was and I had to feel all of it. It took me a long while before I could even adjust from such brightness. By the time my vision came to a clear, I immediately felt something warm behind me and apparently, there's a hand wrapped around my body.

That's incredibly odd, I don't remember taking someone home at all. In fact, I don't remember anything that happened right after I barfed.

When I turned my head around, I noticed a very familiar face with that extremely familiar ginger hair.

"HOLY SHIIIITT!!!!!" I screamed out in absolute panic.

The person lying in slumber right next to me was no other than my fucking nightmare, Xavier fucking Rockwell. What in actual fuck is he doing on my own bed?

I immediately jumped out of the bed prompting myself to get away from him as far as possible.

"Oh, shit! What the fuck!!!" My voice cracked up as I was engulfed in agitation.

"..." Xavier groaned seemingly feeling much rather cozy. He slowly opening his eyes only to find me watching him in panic mode. "Holy fuck!!!" He cursed out just as overwhelmed with shock that he fell off from the bed.

"W-what are you doing here? Why are you in my bed?" I inquired. I'm trying my best to recall everything but my headache's just getting in the way.

"I-fuck!!! My head hurts. I don't know." Xavier stood up shaking his head in response. I really thought I was going to have a spontaneous heart attack when I saw his genital hanging freely in between his ripped legs. He was fucking naked.

"And why the fuck are you naked?" I inquired covering my eyes not even having the desire to stare at the person that I hate the most naked right in front of my eyes.

"What?" Xavier checked himself. "No effing way!"

I realized that I was just as naked as Xavier and I immediately know this was all fucked up. I don't know what happened and I don't even want to know about it.

"You're naked too!" Xavier spat pointing right at me.

"Shut the fuck up and don't you dare look at me, scumbag!" I scowled at him just as I covered my own thing with both hands.

I was just about to pull the blanket in order to cover my own nakedness when I noticed Xavier was having a hard on. Not that I intended to look at what's hanging in between his legs but he was just standing there seemingly confident of his toned body.

"Are you seriously having a hard-on right now?" This is truly really insane.

"Fuck!" Xavier cursed out. He was snappy at covering his own organ using both of his hand. "I-I'm sorry about that."

"Jordi, sweetie!" I heard my mom's voice as she knocked on my door. Thankfully, it was locked because if it's not, I'm basically dead at any moment. "What was that noise all about?" She asked as I signaled Xavier to shut up.

"Nothing mom, I just fell off the bed!" I screamed out quickly responding.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it."