CHAPTER 46

XAVIER ROCKWELL

I have to be alone, that's what I told to myself when I decided to push Jordi away even when I really wanted to just yank him over for a goddamn kiss.

I never would've thought that Jordi had it in him to go as far as follow me all the here and I'm quite shocked. I didn't even want him to know that I live in a fucking tiny and nasty apartment.

"Xavier, please don't shut me away." Jordi begged, his voice was cracking up but I have already made my decision.

I looked down on the ground careful not to look at Jordi straight in the eye because I probably might melt. And I don't want to melt. "I'm sorry, Jordi. You need to leave now."

"I like you, Xavier." The words that I haven't heard from Jordi just lifted off of his mouth and then my world just rushed to a full stop.

I couldn't believe Jordi just said he liked me when I've been so upfront with him when I said I liked him. My world just stopped spinning at those words and when I felt my chest beat like a thunder, it began to spin again. It's not just a normal spin, it was a rapid one. I think I was about to go dizzy. Jordi then stepped forward and I was just going to push him again but then I felt like something was withholding my muscles from doing so. I felt his arm gradually wrapped my frame and as he hugged me for the second time, I looked above the ceiling with no words to utter. I could feel some tears beginning to cascade down my cheeks.

"Xavier, I like you." Jordi muttered and this time, he said it with his breath on my neck. It felt ticklish and yet warm at the very same time.

As the hug went on, my knees began to grow weaker and weaker and it's like my insides are getting inverted. I didn't even realize I was already defeated with my own purpose when I began returning the hug. I wrapped my arms around Jordi's frame and every second of it felt pacifying. Our hug tightened and then I just began tearing up.

My chest felt the heaviest that it's ever been, in spite of that, Jordi's presence was nothing more but a security blanket wrapped around me. It didn't matter that my mom's in rehab or that my dad's a womanizer or that's my life was a tangled mess. What mattered was that I wasn't alone. For the first time in my life, I don't feel alone.

I was clearly aware that I was bursting into tears and with that, Jordi hugged me even tighter. It felt crisply good to the feeling. I don't know how long I was crying but Jordi and I stood in our position for quite a very long time. I just let my tears cascade like a waterfall because I know no one's going to laugh at me. Jordi was there and he was letting me feel all of my feelings. I felt like I've been holding up a lot tears from being alone and angry and messed up that my face was wet with stinging tears.

"It's okay, Xavier." Jordi muttered cupping my face and slowly wiping my eyes with his thumbs. "I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. Let it all out."

"Jordi... I—" I stared directly into his eyes and I saw nothing but a captivating constellation. He was so beautiful and I'm hugely relieved that he was here to give me the best hug that I have ever felt in my entire life. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. "Can we stay just like this for a longer time?" I pleaded.

Jordi nodded as we both settled down on the couch. "Come rest your bones with me, toss all of your thoughts out into the sea."

I laid my head on Jordi's shoulder and in this moment, I was already starting to feel incredibly lighter. I've been strung up like a kite and now, I'm feeling loved. I did what Jordi just said. I tossed all of my thoughts and worries into the sea. I know they would soon be washed up back to the shore but it doesn't matter.

"Jordi?" I got up and looked at him again. "Can I kiss you?" I muttered almost inaudibly.

Jordi just ignored me, instead, he yanked me closer until he was already kissing me. At first it was just a gentle brush but then he began to transform like an animal asserting his dominance over its own territory. He became more aggressive which took me by surprise. I thought I was the hungry and deprived one but it turned out I wasn't the only one.

I kissed Jordi back basically reciprocating the same energy that he was imparting. Jordi grabbed the back of my head and we smooched each other's mouth like there's no fucking tomorrow. Jordi leveled up and let his tongue slither inside my mouth. The kiss was wet and loud and hot and I was already getting firm downstairs. As soon as his tongue found mine, they both danced together. I sucked his tongue like a pacifier and after a while, Jordi began kissing my neck.

Where there is desire, there's going to be a flame. Right now, there's a kindle and with just one little spark from Jordi's touch, I was lit up.

As we both gasped for some oxygen, I took off my shirt and so did Jordi. It was getting hotter inside the room.

"Xavier..." Jordi moaned as I began sucking his chest. Jordi grabbed my hair and as I was done with his chest, I traveled back all the way to his neck. Both of our bodies were talking like never before.

We kissed again and this time, I felt Jordi's hand slip inside my pants. "Oh, fuck!" I let out a loud moan. I felt a slight jolt of electricity ran down my entire body.

Jordi stood up and pushed me against the backrest. I could see his passion burning in his eyes and I think it's going to burn me to crisp. I want it. I want him.

He eventually went down on his knees and I already know what's running through his mind. I immediately unzipped my pants and as I pulled down my undergarment, Jordi immediately wrapped his hands around my already firm manhood. His hand felt warm and as he let it slip inside his mouth, I just saw a glimpse of heaven.

"JORDIIII!!!" I groaned, my chest was quickly rising and falling.

As Jordi worked with his mouth, I became delirious. I grabbed his head and began thrusting my hip gently. Jordi's mouth just took it all. It wasn't easy for him, his face turned red from getting choked but he wasn't complaining. I had to stop thrusting at one point to let him breathe.

I could feel Jordi's love burning ablaze. With my manhood inside his mouth, I feel like I'm floating above the clouds.

"Hold on, please stop!!!" I screamed out in ecstasy once I was feeling like I was going to burst. I don't want to release now. I still want to feel Jordi.

I had a moment to take a break and when I got my strength back, I got up and kissed Jordi. As we share another round of wet kiss, both of our hands were caressing each other's skin. We're both dripping in sweat but that's how our bodies were having a very intimate conversation. I could feel every inch of Jordi and we were both like hungry animals devouring each other's mouth.

After a long while, I grabbed his neck and turned him around. I kissed his nape and then gradually traveled to his earlobe and back to his lips. We were both burning in flames and I still want those flames to burn even brighter.

"I want to be inside you." I whispered behind his ear.

"Please, Xavier, take me." He replied and that's when I know I'm about to own the person that's making my heart beat.

I bend him over and pulled his pants down but before I could even begin to enter the gates of heaven, Jordi grabbed my hand. "Xavier, wait." He moaned.

"What?"

"Do you have any rubber?" He asked.